Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate (1408 Views)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Otunbalarry: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
What will you do if you find your friend smoking week with your 1st class certificate?
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
I will smoke him in return.
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Otunbalarry:
What will you do if you find your friend smoking week with your 1st class certificate?
Ive always wanted to ask this question, can a university reissue ur certificate if it happens to be lost or something related to that?
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by shortgun(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

Ive always wanted to ask this question, can a university reissue ur certificate if it happens to be lost or something related to that?
Yes.
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2015
shortgun:

Yes.
But the kind process you go go through eehn, you sef go almost give up.
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Raddie(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wait o! Na osogbo weed?

Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

But the kind process you go go through eehn, you sef go almost give up.
I don't think certificate can be issued twice.
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
AndresDesmond:

I don't think certificate can be issued twice.
I thought as much.
But imagine a case if itwas llost in a fire incident or a car crash or something.
Even if they do, you are gonna suffer real hard. A bit of extremely strong connection might help
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Otunbalarry:
it depends on d skull u attend
some cert. permits periodic renewal thereby rendering d old ones useless
Re: Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

I thought as much.
But imagine a case if itwas llost in a fire incident or a car crash or something.
Even if they do, you are gonna suffer real hard. A bit of extremely strong connection might help
It's not about connection self because the certificate has unique serial number that once they have printed it, they can't replicate it.
Not so sure sha

(1) (Reply)

"When You Attend The Burial Of Someone Owing YOU Money [PHOTO] / [story] You May Kiss The Bride Episode 3 (concluding Part) / Check Out What This Chic Did On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.