Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code (703 Views)

I Need A Mobile Phone Please / Become A Mobile Money Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code by mobicomtech01: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2015
You can develop mobile Apps for Android and IOS using drag and drop platforms like appypie although they charge you a fee to use their platform to develop good apps. They'll entice you with the free option which you cannot use to develop any meaningful app. If you are interested in mobile app development then send me PM. With a thousand naira you will get registered to a platform with videos tutorials on how to build amazing apps on the platform. PM me if interested
Re: How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code by mobicomtech01: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Check for other platforms that ofer drag and drop for andoid and IOS app development and drop the cheapest price here. You can drop your e-mail address to get details of the platform I use
Re: How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code by mobicomtech01: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2015
There is another platform mobincube although it is cheap but like I said the free option is to entice you check the platform out. I'll drop the name of the platform I use when I get response. With two thousand naira you can get a business account on the platform for unlimited apps development and a video tutorial to develop different apps with the platform
Re: How To Be A Mobile App Developer Without Code by mobicomtech01: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
My platform is www.gaire21.com you get a business account to develop unlimited mobile apps with a free video tutorial on how to become a Mobile app developer without coding. Registration is N2000. If you register for a limited free account on the site You'll need to give me a new email address to register for this business account to enjoy this N2000 price. Registration on the platform is not N2000 this is an empowerment Program from me to Nigerians. Contact 07035582195 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Dssc Replacement/ 2015/16 Form Is Out. / Bank Of The Future, Bank For Today! / Breaking News: MTN Pays The N1.4 Trillion Fine By NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.