Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,849 members, 7,855,514 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? (710 Views)

Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by MynaijaReality(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2015
I don't think I can believe this story, but if it happens to be true then its the height of wickedness.

According to a resident of Micheal Ogun street where a family of 7 including a 3-week old baby were killed by fire yesterday. Ejike Okpara, who resides in the area said that the neighbours did not help because there was animosity among the five tenants in the house. He said Nkiru who is the mother of the three weeks old baby had been accused of not greeting the other tenants, among other issues, which had caused series of fight in the neighbourhood.

“So, when the fire began, the neighbours from both sides did not come out. When they finally came out, it was to rescue their families.” he said

Punch
http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/09/neighbors-left-family-of-7-to-roast-to.html
Re: Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by nnadychuks(m): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Why did he say punch?
Re: Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by shikshark: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2015
la click la gbau!!!!!
Re: Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by nzgal: 3:42am On Sep 11, 2015
An entire compound left an entire family to die horribly in Nigeria?

Feud or not, I don't believe it.
Re: Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Wetin dem come gain put for their death now?.....
Re: Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? by nobilis: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2015
silly bloggers at it again

(1) (Reply)

NG Amy Capture More 200 Boko Haram Members In Adamawa State Nigeria / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Not The Best — Mrs. Sarah Jubril / Am-member-of-boko-haram-i-attacked-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.