Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Study Permit And How The Cic Treat Nigerian Applicants Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Permit And How The Cic Treat Nigerian Applicants Application (590 Views)

Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Italian Embassy Detects 1,185 Nigerian Applicants With Fake Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Study Permit And How The Cic Treat Nigerian Applicants Application by LAPALEMONDE: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2015
smileyTnx Jessica. Some applicants applied for one year Pre-health certification study at seneca College king campus and got the study permit under 1month. Do the cic grant study permit for one year and what document where presented and is the financial proof and tax clearance of my sponsor enough.Anybody presently on a post-graduate certification study at seneca College and how long did it take cic to grant study permit. Please help with a detailed explanation. Tnx all
Re: Study Permit And How The Cic Treat Nigerian Applicants Application by justwise(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

6 Things That Can Help You Survive Lagos Traffic / Pls What Is The Cost Of An International Passport In Immigration Office Abuja / Help Me Secure My Scholarship For Masters In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.