Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Apple Is More Than What You Are Thinking It Is - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Is More Than What You Are Thinking It Is (405 Views)

Apple Is Changing Its Iphone Naming Pattern For 2018 Releases / "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / The Age Of Apple Is Over - Silicon Valley Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Is More Than What You Are Thinking It Is by cooldays(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2015
If A is for Apple, I is for Iphone then S will be for Surprise. Surprise is what I got yesterday from the Apple event that took place for the unveiling of the new products "Iphone, IWatch, Ipad, Apple TV, Ipad mini and Softwares". Just like many other mobile technology lovers, I was taking back by what I saw yesterday. After twenty four hours, I am beginning to understand better and I am about to help you see the new direction Apple is about to take.

Note: This article is the opinion of the author.

http://www.gsmgist.com/2015/09/apple-is-more-than-what-you-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, Scam Alert!!! / A Guide To Buying The Best Phone For Your Budget / Mobile Phone Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.