Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (68745 Views)

Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by makzeze: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
The invigilators are on top of the tree

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by tenderlaw(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
F

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by captainprogress(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
boys are smarter...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Elkewwty(f): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Hahaha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by MISSNORA(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by seunmsg(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2015
This will only stop them from copying each other. If they are with microchips, they will have a field day copying from it.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kiddkash(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2015
so the principal wan tell me say during his time he no ask person question

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by eleko1: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2015
The smart chap among them gon carry on with the expo.Nothing dey happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by southernbelle(f): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
hahahahaha what kind of heartless principal is this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mrbigman1(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Common in schools in the East.

D persons writing under the sun, I wonder how dey cope

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by ylaa(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
IF THIS GOES TO ALL THE CLASSES IN THE SCHOOL, THEN HE WILL SEND SOME OF THE STUDENTS TO THE MARKET SQUARE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by aaamos(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
j
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Qsscruz(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
That's my alma matter.. STCN.. Rev. Fr Dr. John Martins Chikani was the principal then.. Okoman!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
hmmn
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
ALL THESE ABIA STATE SCHOOLS...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by asumo12: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
grin

The invigilators be monkeys abi?

undecided

3 Likes

goodone
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by scholes0(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
How many times will this hit FP?!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by tolexy007(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy i tell you this will not stop one guy i know then when i was in sec Oyemekun Grammer Sch, the guy na spirit, you no fit catch even if the whole invigilator sit down with the guy, he go still cheat sa ni.. grin grin grin grin, the guy is very talented in exam cheating thing, i think is a gift, grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by olaolulazio(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Monkey exam techniques!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by ylaa(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
SOUNDS LIKE U R TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Mrbigman1:

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Ndkings1(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
He's an idiot.....he wan tell us say em no cheat durin em time?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kowema(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Stale Pic, ancient pic....Mtchewwww!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok

I think Seun should organise something like this for the vacant position of Super Mod.

There has to be inspectors hired from NL accounts. I volunteer. Lalasticlala would be Chief Examiner grin

1. Objective : 2 hours
2. Theory: 2hours
3. Online practicals : 1 hour
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by danchuzzy(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
hahaha

this would definitely curb malpractice
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by coolebux(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

your dad undecided

1 Like

OK if true

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.