Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) (1117 Views)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2015
grincheesy wink what do you think is the woman's reaction cheesygrin

Re: Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) by MikelEleta(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Is that the Only thing the lady did. If I were the guy I would go and slap the other part undecided
Re: Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) by coolebux(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
If na me I go just squeeze her bobi and run to a corner. If she mumuosly follow me enter there grin grin
Omo she go de vomit cum for mouth undecided
Re: Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) by Ginaz(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Trouble At The Beach As Man Slaps Woman's Booty,see Her Reaction (pic) by pbs4real(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Ginaz:
undecided
why u do face like this undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chief Priest Of A Shrine Attacks Catholic Priest In Ebonyi State / [SHOCKING] Bird Turns Into A Live Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos / Wow!!! Army GOC Tells NSCDC: Don’t Waste Too Much Bullets While Killing Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.