Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Voice Out Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Voice Out Here (1813 Views)

Voice Out Scams / Re: Voice Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
Ok let me get to the chase. . .

Alot of peeps from here has been somehow getting my email add from others and some even manage to get my Phone number since I have not given to anyone in my life when Im here and guys dey disturb my life asking me soooo many questions jor. . . Stop attacking my poor email and my HP jor. . . If you have anything you want to say, just say it here aight?

Let the disturbance end!

Ok lets start
Re: Voice Out Here by Epi: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
undecided I don't understand
Re: Voice Out Here by dragonslay(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2009
Yea. . . I got sumthin to say Gabster. . . Ive been sending you emails every single day saying how much I really love you but you dont reply to all of it and in fact, you dont take me seriously. U think that I'm joking. . . If you dont appreciate me. . I dont know what shall I do. . Im damn piss with you Gabby. . Just because you get alot of attention daily does not mean you have the right to ignore me!!!

angry
Re: Voice Out Here by Sissy3(f): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2009
stop giving them ur email or YIM, anything they cant tell you here, imo is not serious and how in the world did they manage to get your number shocked shocked
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2009
Sissy,

The thing is that I dont and almost never give peeps my address unless if Im interested to really make friends with them so if they can get my number which I have never given to anyone here in my life it is possible they could find my email address. . .

Can you believe it, some peeps even got my postal address and send me stuff. , Na waaa ooo! and even send me stuff and only put from a Nairalander. . . Wetin be that? shocked shocked

dragonslay,

I told you that I am not interested. Ok?
Re: Voice Out Here by Sissy3(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2009
gabby

this is serious oo shocked shocked shocked

did you happen to give them your real name? you know some here are computer gurus and through your chat or email exchange with them they could have gotten hold of your personal information. so u berra stop now that it isn't too late at least. sending you stuffs, thats really shocked shocked shocked. baby, you berra be more careful oo
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
HUH? Are you saying that with my full name they can detect my address, phone number and so on so on OH SHOOT! Really?

Ok, time to change my name!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Voice Out Here by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2009
my dear anything is possible and that is very possible. so be more careful. if they have anything to say to you request that they say it to you here. you got to set the boundaries wink
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2009
Gaby i really feel for you. tho u gave me ur address i have not sent u any mail, if i had sent you one i would have felt very guilty as being part of these spammers cum lovers in distress.
since these are goin on let me make my intentions known.
what i wanted to tell you tru ur email was that you are a great encouragement to me on NL. The likes of you and brein makes me want to come again and again to NL, no strings attached.

wishing you luck and deliverance from your bombarders.
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Apr 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

my dear anything is possible and that is very possible. so be more careful. if they have anything to say to you request that they say it to you here. you got to set the boundaries wink

I guess you are right Sissy. Thanks ooo. Sissy, are you living in Naija?

dgreatrock:

Gaby i really feel for you. tho u gave me ur address i have not sent u any mail, if i had sent you one i would have felt very guilty as being part of these spammers cum lovers in distress.
since these are goin on let me make my intentions known.
what i wanted to tell you tru ur email was that you are a great encouragement to me on NL. The likes of you and brein makes me want to come again and again to NL, no strings attached.

wishing you luck and deliverance from your bombarders.

Bro, nooooo. . . U misunderstood. I gave you my email cause I trust you. That one is okay naaa. I dont mind people sendign me emails but just that the last few weeks, people have been sending me emails like complaining about me and sometimes they even complain about moderators telling me to tell them this and that as if Im that close to simply everyone. undecided

But I would love to receive your email for sure. U are the few which I am willing to hear out.
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
Waoo! dgreatrock, u so much sounded like an engineer or one frm dat kinda technical lane.
Gud to hear u voice out yo backyard intentions towards pwetty gabby undecided but then, did she gave u her email addy here on nl? or outside nl forum.
I guess you are right sissy
Not because she's rite, but because she knows she' is right.
So u'd berra be more c***ful.
By d way, how old is Gabrywl cool wish to disclose eh?
Am just 5+yrs, so no one wld eva fink of spamming me.
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
On a more serious note rock, do u like gabby? I mean wld u say u got any feelings 4 her?
Same question applies to Gaby.
Pls take ya 2nd tot b4 reposin.
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 2:33am On Apr 11, 2009
Hey Brein, I'm 25 almost to 26 years old in like a month time. born on the 12th May 1983. But I always feel like Im still 13. grin cheesy

Feeling for therock? what do you mean by feelings? what kinda feelings are you referring to?
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 12, 2009
Ohh Gosh! sad question again, huh? Im usually not gud at anwerin questions! I over react to questions' most xpecialy frm d female folk, in a positive way tho' cool cheesy
Feelings , i mean heart feelings, of immense likeness et (passion).
Why wld u at abt 26 stil feel like 13 lol smiley do u stay (live) alone, jst finkin out loud.
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2009
Yes, I have feelings for dgreatrock but as a friend. And in fact, as a dear friend just like how I felt for you as well cause you both have such great hearts.

Nope. . . I will never live alone cause people always bug me from the day I was born I guess. . .

See before I went all the way to Suisse to study thinking that it would be great to have my own space and that because I dont know anyone there. . . Guess what? In one day I made more than 10 friends and since then,m they hae never left me alone. . . Constantly knowking my room doow for a chit chat or basically to pull me to go out with them. . . URGH!!!

An right now. . . I live with my parents cause my father doesnt want me to move out and he wants me to stay with them whenever Im in my hometown and my siblings are all living together with me under one roof. . . Including those whom are married are also living here. So theres alot of peeps here.

And when I go back to the city to work, I live with my bf. If its just me and him, consider I have privacy and also the environment if quiet but the problem is that if his friends or my friends found out that Im around, there goes the privacy!!! They will all come and invade the place like farm animals. . . GOSH!!!! URGHHHH!!!!

So nope. . . I dont have a chance to live alone or even left alone. . .

Imagine, even i go to the toilet to do my big business, theres bound to be someone knocking the door and telling me that she/he wants to talk to me. . . . HMMM angry Even to shit in peace is hard ooo
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2009
Yes i have feelings for gabby- for simple friendship without the sinful kinda o'things. And i'm happy with her like that.
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2009
Gabby is the greatest and strongest pal i have on nl. As for you, dont deceive yourself that you re 5yrs- you cant deceive us but yourself because we know you already have grey hairs in your brokorse, lol.
Re: Voice Out Here by dani1luv: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2009
Gabry; you are greatly loved by people on NL
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
Dan have said it all!
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2009
People always bug me from the day i was born i guess, ,
gawd! Gabrywl u're indeed a UNIQUE et pepsitic character on NL. cheesy cheesy i no fit ssout!!!!
That nice tho' i can very well undastand ya plights, but u're a half chinko extremely net funny bee, am stil laughing! *farts and covers nose* NEPA takes off light.
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2009
Rock, GBAM!! Nice one. Bur i never grow grey hair for any where oo! cheesy grin funny
@daniluv, there's nothin more like adaptin ta'll kinda species oo. Nice
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2009
Rock, GBAM!! Nice one. Bur i never grow grey hair for any where oo! cheesy grin funny
@daniluv, there's nothin more like adaptin ta'll kinda species oo. Nice
@Gab, wht do ya study, and where's Suisse u talkd abou?
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2009
dgreatrock:

Yes i have feelings for gabby- for simple friendship without the sinful kinda o'things. And i'm happy with her like that.

Awww. . . Thanks sweety kiss kiss kiss

dani1luv:

Gabry; you are greatly loved by people on NL

no ooo. . . Maybe from you guys naa. But thanks. U are one sweet moderator kiss

brein:

gawd! Gabrywl u're indeed a UNIQUE et pepsitic character on NL. cheesy cheesy i no fit ssout!!!!
That nice tho' i can very well undastand ya plights, but u're a half chinko extremely net funny bee, am stil laughing! *farts and covers nose* NEPA takes off light.

Unique ehn? Yes, U mean my yeyeness right? yes ooo. . . Everyone always says that. I will accept it.

brein:

@Gab, wht do ya study, and where's Suisse u talkd abou?

I study International Business Management
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Yes dani is greatly luved on nl.
Kip up d gud work.
More increase on ya salary frm Accountant Seun* grin
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2009
@Brein, you be real smooth operator! C how you don switch to honey tongue probably to sweet talk gabby. Hummm!
Re: Voice Out Here by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2009
Nahhh. . He loves you ooo grin
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2009
Lmao @drock! grin how i take be smooth operator? Roflmao. Chei, nl wont stop to amuse me.
Ok. I guess i shlda begin to kip ma distance frm gabry, how abt that?
I gues ya'l be fine wif that.
It funy bur itching tho' tongue
the farrin thingie brot us close i think, but it a forum anyway.
We al learn frm each oda one way o' the other, so? Kini Big Deal!! cool
Re: Voice Out Here by AnthonyKil(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
Gabby,

I have seen your post on the Debosky thread. I suggest you just drop it and let them be. Nigerians are bound to be Nigerians. Thats why they are at that level for so many God damn years. . .

They will never be like any other country. That explains why most of their people are struggling hard to run away from their country but bringing along their same behaviour to other people's country and polluting their names. Dont tell me that Im being bashful cause you and I can see it. , Most countries or to be exact, all countries can't except their nationality. I wonder why are you dating one anyway? What is so good in him?

So yes. . . Let me tell you something, Its pointless to teach a cow to climb a tree. Do you get my drift?
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2009
AnthonyKil:

Its pointless to teach a cow to climb a tree. Do you get my drift?

Noe Sir, we didnt get ya drift! undecided undecided

Why is every one calling Gabry a MOLERAT!?

@ Gab, Whom did u offend on the Forum cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
@brein, i beg o no run away because of me o! There's always a free fall for all here on nl! If you want gabby i no get mouth to say no, after all we re just pals. If na lie ask her o!
Re: Voice Out Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
OK SIr.

Thank YOur Sir. lol
Re: Voice Out Here by dgreatrock(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2009
@Anthonykill, bro why are you pouring tantrum here? What's your grouse against nigerians? Please be careful how you run your mouth about us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems / Inredible Male And Female Trees Doing Things (pics) Attached / Girl Wraps Herself In Christmas Lights, Almost Gets Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.