Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Doctors In The House, Please Enlighten Me. Read This And Comment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Enlighten Me. Read This And Comment (591 Views)

Doctors And Co Please Enlighten Me / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Please Enlighten Me. Read This And Comment by dxtwr: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello,

My Fiance's last period started on 24th August. She still had blood coming until friday 28th Aug. We had sex early on sunday 30th Aug but I didn't ejaculate into her. However, I suspect some pre-ejaculate fluid may have gotten into her somehow (still doubting that happened). She took a post pill on 01st Sept.

By 6th Sept. she told me of some light cramps she's feeling. By 7th Sept she told me she saw little blood in her urine.

She drank undiluted lime juice in the morning on 7th Sept and told me she started seeing blood like her regular period coming later the same day.

8th sept, the blood still coming like she's having her period again. She just finished her period two weeks ago.

She took a home test in the morning of 09th Sept and she said she has a faint second line. Note: She took post pill about two days after sex (tue 01/09).

The cramps have stopped early on 10th Sept but the bleeding is still coming just like her normal period.

Is there a possibiity that she's had a chemical pregnancy?

Is it safe to say the bleeding she's having is as a result of the post pill she took last week?

Please enlighten me
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Enlighten Me. Read This And Comment by dxtwr: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2015
dxtwr:
Hello,

My Fiance's last period started on 24th August. She still had blood coming until friday 28th Aug. We had sex early on sunday 30th Aug but I didn't ejaculate into her. However, I suspect some pre-ejaculate fluid may have gotten into her somehow (still doubting that happened). She took a post pill on 01st Sept.

By 6th Sept. she told me of some light cramps she's feeling. By 7th Sept she told me she saw little blood in her urine.

She drank undiluted lime juice in the morning on 7th Sept and told me she started seeing blood like her regular period coming later the same day.

8th sept, the blood still coming like she's having her period again. She just finished her period two weeks ago.

She took a home test in the morning of 09th Sept and she said she has a faint second line. Note: She took post pill about two days after sex (tue 01/09).

The cramps have stopped early on 10th Sept but the bleeding is still coming just like her normal period.

Is there a possibiity that she's had a chemical pregnancy?

Is it safe to say the bleeding she's having is as a result of the post pill she took last week?

Please enlighten me

Please I'll like to have responses.
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Depression Self-help Techniques Optimind / Auralei Purity Cream Anti Aging Medicine / Thread For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.