Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Very Fertile Land In Oyo State For Farming - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Very Fertile Land In Oyo State For Farming (786 Views)

Affordable Fertile Farmland For Sale In Iseyin, Oyo-state / Buy Arable Land For Farming From Oyo State / Get A Fertile Land For Farm Settlement In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Fertile Land In Oyo State For Farming by TelrocAgro(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
If there is anybody who is interested in doing farming and such a person is looking for a very fertile land around some towns in Oyo state to locates his/her farm settlement in the state and reason why am so concern and particular about Oyo state is that it has an abundant of fertile land plus the fact that farming activities are prodominantly being practised in the area and this has become thier age long and major occupation in the area simply because of agrarian nature of the state. So if you are so desired and highly interested in doing this farming and wants to locates a better place for your farm settlement in Oyo-state please, do call me on these mobile numbers: +2348182149281 +2347085379901 whatsapp me on 08039652956 or better still via my e-mail address: telrocagropurchasing@gmail.com. Thanks for your prospective inqiuiries.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Be Included In Our Buyer/seller Sourcing Data Base / Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales / How To STOP Struggling And Failing In Your Online Business Once And For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.