Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist (36083 Views)

Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by nerodenero: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
The existence of fake shows there is original and vice-versa. Most women are just too easy to deceive.
Idrismusty97:
Fake everything is the trending news these days. Fake pastors, Fake imams, Fake spiritualist...As if real ones even exist. I only read the title BTW, Anyone scammed by these con artists are just irredeemably dumb!
@Luckygurl
I admire the itemised routine checks to knock you back to shape and I just hope you wont falter along the way because most women loves a good shaped body but many are unwilling to pay the price of exercising. Just as many ladies are easily deceived, many are too lazy to exercise undecided. Hit me up with picture evidence that you are back to normal grin grin grin. Just kidding wink.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by chiedu7: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
walahi all these biafran spiritualists need to be flogged with koboko

1 Like

Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by sukkot: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
chiedu7:

walahi talahi i no be boko haram embarassed
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by nikkiking(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she's famous already grin.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by carboblanko(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
What's there in FAME?
I don't know why we Africans are like this,
We blv so much in spiritual act.
It's only GOD that can give us fame.

2.1m just to buy fame? Walahi if you are destined to be famous, you will not spend a penny to get it.

I just dey imagine how the man press her boobs and ass during the spiritual bath.
Spot on bro. If you really believe in God you would not need to jump from one so called prophet to another in search of miracles. Just work hard and pray hard and and will be well with you. But some folks are so impatient and want success overnight and become easy prey to scammers masquerading as prophets. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by slap1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Wait.

That's two potential criminals out of millions of decent people in the west.

I cannot name two decent igboes out of millions of criminals in the East.

That is because you don't know any. There are a million other things you don't know, it doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by CandyBar: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Imagine Poko having a bath to "blow" in entertainment industry, Will the "babalawo" also bathe the people who will buy her music??

It's mostly Lazy & incompetent people that diligently seek for shortcuts!!
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by carboblanko(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
angry instead make she dey thank God say the spiritualist no rape her
You sure say e no rape am? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Missy89(f): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Her name is SULE

End Of Story
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Revolva(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool cool mugu fall guy man wack
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by carboblanko(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
tinubukola242:
Currently, the N.C.S of Lagos was granted approval by the F.G.N. to sell the vehicles(t0kubo)from 2OOO- 2O15 models & makes for range of 25O,0o0>1,10O,o0o that were in her custody since 3months. HelplineO81_4161_6O28
Scam alert. Mods take note.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by amazingjoe(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
CR77:
grin grin
halo beautiful?
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by nikkiking(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
What's there in FAME?
I don't know why we Africans are like this,
We blv so much in spiritual act.
It's only GOD that can give us fame.

2.1m just to buy fame? Walahi if you are destined to be famous, you will not spend a penny to get it.

I just dey imagine how the man press her boobs and ass during the spiritual bath.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she's famous already grin.

If she wasn't duped, who knows her before undecided undecided.

Now karma done caught up with her tongue.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by lonelydora: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Which Kalu? Choi, I hope it's not from Ohafia ooohhhh. We are not known for fraud.

Quote me responsibly.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by ExInferis(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
slap1:

That is because you don't know any. There are a million other things you don't know, it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Actually there're a BILLION other things i dont know.

but i do know for sure every single igboe is a crook.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by donhils: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
I didn't read but the topic is enough for me to say good for her.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by deadie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Let the truth be told: One particular tribe has an almost monopoly on illegal activities. Key word is almost since all tribes are represented in vice.

And the other tribe has the monopoly of almost being daft?
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by informato: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by SmartMugu: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
She must have been brainwashed to think all famous movie stars went through same process.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by informato: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pinshure of her unclad receiving the spiritual bath or I will never believe it. grin
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by ijustdey: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
informato:
Francis Kalu again ?? ?

you sabi the guy undecided
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Alxmyr(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
The juju works now. She is famous.
At least she made first page on NL.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by SylarsMcQuins: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu women like jazz like madt
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Superman11(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
grin
[size=22pt] my containers? tongue tongue undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by airsaylongcon: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
tinubukola242:
Currently, the N.C.S of Lagos was granted approval by the F.G.N. to sell the vehicles(t0kubo)from 2OOO- 2O15 models & makes for range of 25O,0o0>1,10O,o0o that were in her custody since 3months. HelplineO81_4161_6O28

You dey learn work. Apprentice scammer like you. I hiss for your forbears and descendants
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Superman11:

[size=22pt] my containers? tongue tongue undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

lolz jus op u wont commit sucide or die of HBP ooooo grin
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by SylarsMcQuins: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Let the truth be told: One particular tribe has an almost monopoly on illegal activities. Key word is almost since all tribes are represented in vice.

And the senseless tribe in the receiving end is destined to be daft and forever will be.
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Danileinado(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fool!...she suppose pay after service(testimony)
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by 4X4: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
FROM MY EXPERIENCE NEVER GIVE ANYBODY ANY MONEY BEFORE THEY RENDER ANY SERVICE BECAUSE YOU WILL LIKELY GET SCAMED IN 90% OF THE TIME. UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE NEVER PAY UPFRONT . grin
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by Rotimi47: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
The bible state that deliverance is free and several churches like Redeem, MFM etc preaches the same but some people still prefer to be duped by fake men of God. Na wa o!
Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by mmsen: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is there such a thing as a real 'spiritualist'?

They're all charlatans.

Same as the preachers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.