Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Photo: Do You Still Remember This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo: Do You Still Remember This? (722 Views)

Do You Still Remember These 110 Android Secret Codes, And Hidden Menu? / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
I remember when I use to dance to Oore tí ò common (uncommon favour) by Tope Alabi with this gadget.
Which Music do you enjoy most with it?

Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by donTbone(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin

IT IS CALLED LANTERN!

I used it,broke it..and pman bought another one! almost broke that one too cheesy
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by walearoy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
I remember,

Na Paul play dairo we play for my house
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by makingsense(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lolss. Dis lantern had radio
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by Ojestas(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Risajebu lanta ....like a neighbour did call it grin

I was always disturbing the house with my get squared audio cassette of p square then. .
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by nnadychuks(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is where the word rechargeable lantern came from
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na radio and lantern grin
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by rawpadgin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Some even had fan
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by BrightEye(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
E no dey last..

Our mobile phones have replaced manythings.....
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by frinx: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Big boys gadget @ boarding school. Rechargeable lantern with twist able and adjustable lights, with fm nd tape player.
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na the siren I dey use pass grin
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by lonngmann(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who else loves to twist the fluorescent tube part of lantern just to hear the funny clicking cracking sound of it

Good old days...small pikin no go understand grin
Re: Photo: Do You Still Remember This? by kvngjesse(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin

IT IS CALLED LANTERN!

I used it,broke it..and pman bought another one! almost broke that one too cheesy
donTbone:
grin grin grin

IT IS CALLED LANTERN!

donTbone:
grin grin grin

IT IS CALLED LANTERN!

lol

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Says No To ‘dislike’ Button But Tests ‘sad’ And ‘angry’ Buttons / . / Antutu Names Meizu Pro 5 As The Top Android Phone Ahead Of Samsung, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.