Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (61194 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by engrshakespeare: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!

That was harsh and unnecessary, he even said a prayer for u
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by petgoz: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Self defense
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ylaa(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
DON'T MIND HER
ijustdey:

so, she should allow him have his way
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by kolaosita4(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Serves him right
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by DTOBS(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jadonaldson:
First 2 comment I dedicate this page 2 all my Nairalanders anyfin u looking for b4 d end of d month of December u going 2 see it wink
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss
You re indeed a dreamer....grin...Joseph brothergrin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by DTOBS(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:
hahaha, serves him right. the third leg of a man now the cause of their downfall...

the guy below me is a dreamer...
grin why will you treat the guy below you that way? He's indeed a dreamer!grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
I told you women that you are not the ''weaker vessel blah blah blah'' abi? I told you today. Good.

All those Unical Law Students. This is self defense 101. Read, look and learn.

Now do this to any so called lecturer, professor or any man born of another woman that attempts to R.APE you.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Second removal of the male sex organ foreskin (2nd circumcision). Hahahahaha now will learn how to control his Roddy piper
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fabrolistic:

yes i am not trained, unlike you who's a well trained rapist.
...and don't dare to quote me anymore, else....
You need boy friend sweetie,you sound like a lonely bitchh
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by adorable29(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
charlesbailey:
i wonder how people like you do this..you hide behind a screen and keyboard and spew whatever insult comes from your brian. i'm wondering if you would have called him a fool anfd moronic dumbass if you were right infront of the dude.

please remove the class from your moniker since you know nothing about it

Oh please stfu! Some of you Naija men are such egocentric bullies! See them quoting her everywhere cos SHE IS FEMALE!

If it was a guy who typed that I know for sure it won't be such a big deal as you people are making it! Once peeps like you see its a female moniker, you start barking like rabies infested dogs!

Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
I met a girl on facebook and we met face to face,
i decided to take her to an eatry place where we
can relax and talk better.i was with N500. i paid
for our bike N200, and was left with N300.
When we got there before i could order for a malt
for her,she ordered for 3bottles of big stout for
N1500,and 2 plates of pepper soup that is
N1000,nkwobi N800 and asked me to go outside
and buy her recharged card of
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think i
should do? Please reply me fast!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
ikpa ha ha ha da go back o no run o or the girl curse go follow you o. Lol ha ha ha
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ebamma:
nko udo tod ke ado,

Idak ado aniehe mfed utod mkpo aba,

So mma

How is your day going?
hahahahaaha chai. Ufan ette awot ye imam.oor udotod tod yak ase tod. grin my day went well tnx.mme nor Abasi ekom ye itoro and urs
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
sparkleice:
hahahahaaha chai. Ufan ette awot ye imam.oor udotod tod yak ase tod. grin my day went well tnx.mme nor Abasi ekom ye itoro and urs
boring, but it's always fun chatting with you,

Yak nke yem mkpo ndia, Ke abiong adung
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by stone07(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Gv us a source for this accusation stop making baseless accusations,if it was on the internet before pple wuld af pointed it out earlier.

All d crowd cannot be dumb
Let me tell u something. U can fool people sometimes but u can not fool everybody all d time.
It really surprised me when I see everyone here arguing on this incident. This is how d poster wants d house to be. Causing argument, am sure of this. If I could remember, the story then was about a man who cut off his joystick by himself. Not d yeye story of a woman dat cut a man's joystick.
Looking at d pix, how do u expect a man who wants to molest his friend's wife to be totally naked inside a farm.Cant you people look and reason before embarking on baseless argument.
Me i can't be fooled.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sweetlaw: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think he was there to kill her,i know what he did what totally wrong and i do not support rape but cutting off his joy-stick is too bad

The way u are defending ds man one will think u are his partner in crime......beta repent before urs will b cut off too...mumuni

I

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by andyanders: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good and smart woman.If I were to be her husband, I would have gone to pay her bride price the second time because she is a woman with a strong heart. Some women would have allowed the guy to rape first before crying out.If some women are just as smart as this women, some usele---ss men would have gone down the grave.
Pretend as nothing and open ur leg and with a hidden object, stab the man.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by delishpot: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keneking:
"The urge to forcefully have carnal knowledge of a married woman has led to a man's private part being cut off after he met his match in the woman".

- where is the match?
- does the woman also want to have carnal knowledge?
- did both strike equilibrium?

This writer sef grin

He met his match unto gragra level. He want use gragra wound the woman but the woman use gragra wound him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by gulfer: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abasi mbok grin grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by TLrboss(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.

Fast fast look for somebody to sell that your phone to at any amount that would offset the bills then rush back to your seat, you don't wanna keep her lonely you know
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
I smell lies!How can cutlass cut a joystick in an excited state is d stick on a rock.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by TLrboss(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
stone07:
Let me tell u something. U can fool people sometimes but u can not fool everybody all d time.
It really surprised me when I see everyone here arguing on this incident. This is how d poster wants d house to be. Causing argument, am sure of this. If I could remember, the story then was about a man who cut off his joystick by himself. Not d yeye story of a woman dat cut a man's joystick.
Looking at d pix, how do u expect a man who wants to molest his friend's wife to be totally naked inside a farm.Cant you people look and reason before embarking on baseless argument.
Me i can't be fooled.

Thank you my brother, the same thing I wanted to ask. I mean anybody with good brains would wonder how the woman was able to overpower, 'grab and cut' the penis of a fully grown man... silly story
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by jimmyvic(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jeeeez....Na whc kind lie b dis...cum wait oh Ikono wey i dyI must hv been living under d carpet if dis is true....Bt wait oh na whc kind Jazz d woman use take tie d man till she cut him 'Door handle' cummot...abeg O.P go Lieing skul jae.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo. People are descendants of one animal called gorrila if u don't believed go and ask ur mumu igbo elder,,,kudos to benjamen. Adekunle a yoruba. Man that waste igbo people during biafra war.....go and ask. Ur elder they will tell u. Say e don tey wey yoruba they clear road...thanks
motherf.ucking Retard.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by jimmyvic(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
kai kai kai...i cnt believe dis wallahi....Is it d Ikono dat i reside presently abiii another Ikono....well sha if dis is true,dat means i hv been living under d carpet fa...Bt wait oo...whc kind Jazz d woman use take tie d man till she cut him 'Door Handle' finish nd d man stl dy look her?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by kinibigdeal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
How he take concern you

misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Jennifer89(f): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
the woman don cut something o! the man is a eunuch now see wat konji has caused
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mbok!I dey piri d man sef! NL girls dey find that c0ck wey don waste oh.
Now d man nor gor fi fyiok for life.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by dyabman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.

Even a foolish man won't go back inside and again for where you dey type this much , for that same outside ? grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by VickyRotex(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
him body and legs resemble eleko1,he fit be him self abi vickyrotex what do you think?na your best friend so you go sabi dis part of him body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you asking about the features of your 'Husband". Sho ara e fa! angry
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex and rokiatu no go fit do dat kind thing,na to bend down do touch your toe dem go do,dem go begin moan and ask for more and giving instructions to the man,"take it to the left,bring it back to the right,oya push harder to the center,go back to the right, a a a a a a a are you you you you co co co co,co comiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, ple ple ple ple ple please dont dont dont come yet,i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn!!! You need deliverance...

Hian!!! angry angry angry

I'll call lala for you, I mean it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.