Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner (409 Views)

Signs You Are Not A Good Blogger / 8 Blogging Habits Of A Good Blogger / How Do You Make Free Blogger Web Unique ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by Chidexter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Well here goes.

I would like to own a blog/website. But i do not know how/where to start from?.
I'm passionate about blogging, but the problem is that i'm confused on the steps to take.

Based on the little knowledge i have, i know its something to do with webhosting and all that, but i just cant get my head around it
Please help me out, webmasters.
Re: Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by bedfordng(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chidexter:
Well here goes.

I would like to own a blog/website. But i do not know how/where to start from?.
I'm passionate about blogging, but the problem is that i'm confused on the steps to take.

Based on the little knowledge i have, i know its something to do with webhosting and all that, but i just cant get my head around it
Please help me out, webmasters.
you have to devote time to learn it. Its a gradual process.you can self teach yourself by watching video tutorial courses. You can this all in one pack web design and web development course via http://www./allin1webdesignvideo
Re: Help: How Do I Become A Good Blogger/web Owner by boldx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
i can teach you for free. you will know everything about how to set up your blog or website. AT NO COST. 09099447385

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Reg 2016 / How To Advertise Your Website In 10 Good Ways / Aba Bloggers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.