Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland (657 Views)

Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians / My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! / Please Nairaland Or Seun,is Naijaloaded And Nairaland The Same Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland by Empedocles(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have been a member of nairaland for three years now.Presently I spend at least 5 hours on nairaland daily,which got me thinking how come I prefer this site to almost any other?.This is why I love my nairaland
*It is an indigenous site,which represents The true Nigerian spirit
*You can be as original as you wish,and say things you wouldn't have said on other sites,for instance on FB your boss could go through your wall,or visit your twitter handle!but nobody knows on NL,especially since every one wears a pseudonym mask,don't be suprised if your boss is the mike00001 you slapped on NL yesterday.
*It is an avenue to network,e.g.Fhemmy he is a renowned car dealer on nairaland,in fact I think seun should demand for a share of his car deals,,,abeg na joke ohh.
*You get the chance to develop your writing abilities,if you want to be a reporter and you have never made FP on NL,you need to work on yourself.
*The hillarious comments,that's one of my favorite points,my relatives and friend sometimes think I A̶̲̥̅♏ going nuts when I start laughing hysterically,,,I can't say it all abeg help me complete the list.
Re: Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wonderful points you made.
Re: Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland by Segadem(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
OK,noted

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Engineering / Did You Ever Finish This Eraser? (PIC) / You And I Might Have Contributed To Someone's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.