Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

A Female Office Assistance Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female Office Assistance Needed (4089 Views)

. / Female Office Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Office Assistance Needed by infotecinv(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
A female Office Assistance needed urgently for an immediate employment in a private company.
Minimum qualification is SSCE.

Salary

Salary is N20,000
Office Location is SABO/YABA
Interested Persons should send detailed CV to infotecinv@gmail.com for immediate employment. or call: 08181027128 for further enquiry.
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by exotiqueify(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please if d person doesn't have a CV nko?
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by exotiqueify(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please d number has been called, but no one is picking up.....
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Isn't 20k too small
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by PapaNnamdi: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:
Isn't 20k too small

for SSCE?
how much dem dey pay bsc for sec schools? 15k,
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

for SSCE?
how much dem dey pay bsc for sec schools? 15k,
My dear I earn 40k monthly as an SSCE holder, I was too good with my job
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Damieadeh(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

Please help me o. I need a job urgently.
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by PapaNnamdi: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

hian! u be babe na
my last job as a degree holder na 20k
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

Liar from the pit of hell!!!

1 Like

Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Liar from the pit of hell!!!

U lack fore sight if I snap my offer letter here plus commission, u just bought ur self an idiot license cos u jst expose ur foolishness

4 Likes

Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

hian! u be babe na
my last job as a degree holder na 20k

Dis job tin is God, presently am still expecting a job with a pay of 50k yet presently my SSCE for now......it's jst all abt God...all my job are above 30 and I use school cert to apply, it was skills experience and hardwork.....

The problem with some is time...@ my last place I work 9-6:30@ ikoyi and before I get to the mainland it's 8-9 pm again mon to sat, but I barely have time for myself.....
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Damieadeh:

Please help me o. I need a job urgently.

I don't give jobs my dear
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

U lack fore sight if I snap my offer letter here plus commission, u just bought ur self an idiot license cos u jst expose ur foolishness

Story 4 d gods and you are the 2nd viewer on d post of a job assistant. Oloshi!!!

1 Like

Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Story 4 d gods and you are the 2nd viewer on d post of a job assistant. Oloshi!!!

As little as ur faith is so if ur life going to be dependent on peanut and dat is how u ll be working 10k jobs up and down...idiotic slowpoke.......
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

As little as ur faith is so if ur life going to be dependent on peanut and dat is how u ll be working 10k jobs up and down...idiotic slowpoke.......

My dear ur faith is not even a quarter of mine,and whatever you have just said will be ten fold your portion,I cover myself with the blood of Jesus to guide against demons like u calling faith and God but cursing like the devil himself ekwensu!!!
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by PapaNnamdi: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
zaralady:

Dis job tin is God, presently am still expecting a job with a pay of 50k yet presently my SSCE for now......it's jst all abt God...all my job are above 30 and I use school cert to apply, it was skills experience and hardwork.....

The problem with some is time...@ my last place I work 9-6:30@ ikoyi and before I get to the mainland it's 8-9 pm again mon to sat, but I barely have time for myself.....

my sister, link me up with your God biko before i die of frustration, its kinda rare to see cute chics like ur self, refrencing God, u try,
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by PapaNnamdi: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
maiahsaiah:

My dear ur faith is not even a quarter of mine,and whatever you have just said will be ten fold your portion,I cover myself with the blood of Jesus to guide against demons like u calling faith and God but cursing like the devil himself ekwensu!!!
oya sorry biko, jist calm down, you are too pretty for this, pls am on ma knees, stop the hate, embrace the faith,
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is it that you just got the 40k job? Because as at august 2 which is last month, you said you were desperately looking for a sales job undecided make una take am easy ooo dear

zaralady:

Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2015
tayotayotayo:
Is it that you just got the 40k job? Because as at august 2 which is last month, you said you were desperately looking for a sales job undecided make una take am easy ooo dear

Wateva u believe works for u, I owe u no explanation woman....believe it or not....now get busy wit life

Anyways I left previous job July and was looking for a job, I saw but am taking my time to choose.....honestly for normal human being not to believe one cn earn 40k as an SSCE holder den my dear, u are so surrounded by poverty ooo

Do u imagine dis 40k ll take care of ur transport and feeding and other expenses....how much is left for the worker....

I fear for the future of this country if this country is surrounded by blind pple and pessimist like u guys.. ..

Goodluck
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Chei.....if u die now dey ll say I kill u. Next tym goat let to mind ur business....i see no reason @ all why I ll cum to social network to lie abt my pay, hav worked where u earn 15k but dat was 2011, I seriously hav no reason to com to social network to post lies.....there are some good jobs out there....learn to mind ur own business don't put ur gutter mouth in pple's affair, learn to believe and pray for ur own even of hating other pple's progress....do u knw if the pay was jst good but there are a lot of inconveniences, do u wonder y I left?? ......even common sense should teach u dat do sometimes dey pay more because u work more, unlike graduate jobs where u sit to 5pm and get ur pay.. ...I repeat you lack sight and u lack common sense, maggot remains....goat
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 14, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

oya sorry biko, jist calm down, you are too pretty for this, pls am on ma knees, stop the hate, embrace the faith,

I just know say this babe dey lie nd e dey vex me
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 14, 2015
zaralady:

Chei.....if u die now dey ll say I kill u. Next tym goat let to mind ur business....i see no reason @ all why I ll cum to social network to lie abt my pay, hav worked where u earn 15k but dat was 2011, I seriously hav no reason to com to social network to post lies.....there are some good jobs out there....learn to mind ur own business don't put ur gutter mouth in pple's affair, learn to believe and pray for ur own even of hating other pple's progress....do u knw if the pay was jst good but there are a lot of inconveniences, do u wonder y I left?? ......even common sense should teach u dat do sometimes dey pay more because u work more, unlike graduate jobs where u sit to 5pm and get ur pay.. ...I repeat you lack sight and u lack common sense, maggot remains....goat

Liar from d pit of hell is all you are,u lie stinks eeeew!
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2015
zaralady:

Liar from d pit of hell is all you are,ur lie stinks eeeew!
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by zaralady: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Liar from d pit of hell is all you are,ur lie stinks eeeew!

You need help undecided
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by micronut(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Ladies fighting ladies.........Epele ooo..........Erora ja ooo..
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
zaralady:

You need help undecided

I need help not to meet liars like you misleading innocent people
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2015
zaralady:

Wateva u believe works for u, I owe u no explanation woman....believe it or not....now get busy wit life

Anyways I left previous job July and was looking for a job, I saw but am taking my time to choose.....honestly for normal human being not to believe one cn earn 40k as an SSCE holder den my dear, u are so surrounded by poverty ooo

Do u imagine dis 40k ll take care of ur transport and feeding and other expenses....how much is left for the worker....

I fear for the future of this country if this country is surrounded by blind pple and pessimist like u guys.. ..

Goodluck

Ssce holder
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by PapaNnamdi: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
maiahsaiah:

I just know say this babe dey lie nd e dey vex me
lol, oya calm down. no vex again
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello babe, you dont need to be rude in your approach, you getting over-defensive over this matter sef says a lot about your person and brings the truth to limelight. Mind you, maybe in like 8years to come when you have d degree I have now, u ll learn manner of approach. For now, be proud of ur School Cert

zaralady:

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
My dear, so many fake a s s b1t**s here ooo. Na their type dey hustle for 10k job per month[color=][/color] grin

maiahsaiah:

Liar from d pit of hell is all you are,u lie stinks eeeew!
Re: A Female Office Assistance Needed by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahhahhahahhahhhahahhahaha, no be. Small thing, na real SSCE holder

maiahsaiah:

Ssce holder

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check NPS Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 - Www.prisons.gov.ng / Vacancy In Nestle / Scoa Nigeria Plc Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.