Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Urgent Advice Needed!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Advice Needed!!! (851 Views)

Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / Urgent Advice On Ogt Cable And Ipad / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed!!! by chillingbabe: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
My BB subscription for Mtn is still working on my blackberry. I have a new infinix hot note and I intend to cut my sim for the new phone.Meanwhile I have a new mtn simcard which I want to start using in the blackberry.
Now my question goes thus..Is there anyway my remaining data on my old mtn sim with subscription can be transferred to the new sim, so that when I put the new Mtn sim card in the blackberry,the internet becomes connected...

Secondly, how can I connect to internet with an Mtn sim card using my hot note..what is the code? And wat kind of plans do they have , cos this is my 1st time of using an andriod.
I'm already used to the blackberry unlimited internet access..or is it possible for my andriod to have unlimited internet connection??
Advice Please!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by Wackyrichy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cheapest means, tweak ur imei, use glo bis subscription, 3.5gb for 1000 naira
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by chillingbabe: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wackyrichy:
Cheapest means, tweak ur imei, use glo bis subscription, 3.5gb for 1000 naira
pls wat do u mean by "tweak ur imei"??...Secondly, do u mean I should use glo for my blackberry phone instead of using mtn?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by Wackyrichy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
chillingbabe:
pls wat do u mean by "tweak ur imei"??...Secondly, do u mean I should use glo for my blackberry phone instead of using mtn?
yes use a glo sim... And i can't start explaining the meaning of tweaking o, the advantage is to make ur android look like a bb and you'll be able to use bb subscriptions on it.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by superwitboss: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
chillingbabe:

There is no way you can transfer your remaining data on your old mtn sim to the new one it is literally impossible.

The cheapest semi legit data you can use on your android now is Glo blackberry sub which goes for 1k for 3gb but you have to tweak your imei to blackberry imei i.e change your phone imei to blackberry imei in other to use the 3gb or else it won't work
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by chillingbabe: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
superwitboss:

There is no way you can transfer your remaining data on your old mtn sim to the new one it is literally impossible.

The cheapest semi legit data you can use on your android now is Glo blackberry sub which goes for 1k for 3gb but you have to tweak your imei to blackberry imei i.e change your phone imei to blackberry imei in other to use the 3gb or else it won't work
thanks..But I want to use mtn for my andriod..Do I still have tweak my imei? And how can I tweak it?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed!!! by superwitboss: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
If you insist you want to use MTN on your android, here are the few options you've got

(This does not require tweaking/rooting)

==> MTN better me plan which goes for ₦2015 for 2015mb
(To subscribe to this dial *123*4*3*1# )

==> MTN night plan (9PM to 6AM)Price: ₦ 2,500 for 4.5gb
(to subscribe Send 102 to 131 or simply dial *102#)

(This requires tweaking/rooting)

==> MTN BIS works on Android with the help of some app
(has data cap of 5.6gb)

==> MTN 2go imei
(3gb if lucky 6gb even luckier 9gb) e.t.c

I want to believe you are a newbie so i don't really expect you to understand the latter part but if you insist you wanna know the tweaking process just hola

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (t Mobile). / Google Will Pay You $200,000 To Hack A Nexus 6P And 5X / Remix Os Vs Other Os:why Tecno Droipad 10 Proii Is The Best Tablet Pc In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.