Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. (1873 Views)

See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Aristotle96(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gooday Nlanders.. Pls I really need help and advice. Am a student of RSUST and am entering 200level by October studying computer science, the problem is that I was given double admission, l guess some people have experienced such and Wat is reflecting on Jamb porta is "congrats uv been offered admission to Rivpoly to study civil engineering" N/B I didn't write dia exam or even went to the school to seek admission.. But that of Rsust I did postume and I was admitted when the merit list came out, but it's that of Rivpoly that is reflecting on Jamb site.. Pls how can I reject it so my normal Rsust admission letter can be printed, so to avoid issues while graduating.. Best regards... A friend needs help. God bless.
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by kelljuili(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
B
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by delishpot: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Firstly congratulations. Secondly go to your nearest Jamb office and ask this question.

This is what church people call double portion of anointing and many people went to prayer ground for just 1 portion of anointing you my dear got double serving
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Aristotle96(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
delishpot:
Firstly congratulations. Secondly go to your nearest Jamb office and ask this question.

This is what church people call double portion of anointing and many people went to prayer ground for just 1 portion of anointing you my dear got double serving
thanks but this one is more of a burden.. For I just need one admission that of Rsust and not d poly.. Because I have started schooling already. Am just confused
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by delishpot: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Aristotle96:
thanks but this one is more of a burden.. For I just need one admission that of Rsust and not d poly.. Because I have started schooling already. Am just confused

T
You will still get your RUST admission letter as long as the Rust admission is legal and valid cos the school will submit your name to Jamb as its accepted student.. If you worry too. Uch go to JAMB office in ph and ask
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Aristotle96(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
delishpot:

T
You will still get your RUST admission letter as long as the Rust admission is legal and valid cos the school will submit your name to Jamb as its accepted student.. If you worry too. Uch go to JAMB office in ph and ask
thanks tho.. I will go to Jamb office on Monday.. The main reason is cause my course mates said dey av seen their admission status I even checked for a friend all dias was giving by Rsust.. Mine still showing Rivpoly
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Adeoba10(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2015
After spending 4 years for d first admission, u will re-register again n start as fresher for d second admission.
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Aristotle96(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Adeoba10:
After spending 4 years for d first admission, u will re-register again n start as fresher for d second admission.
is that an advice? Or what? Has it happened to u? Why such statement.. Bro I need help I know it can be done but how
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by delishpot: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Aristotle96:
thanks tho.. I will go to Jamb office on Monday.. The main reason is cause my course mates said dey av seen their admission status I even checked for a friend all dias was giving by Rsust.. Mine still showing Rivpoly

Ohhh, now I understand your worry. I completly forgot jamb no longer works like how I used to know it. Just visit their office like ylu said. Dont forget to go with a pen , envelope and paper incase you are asked to write a letter to the effect.
Re: Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. by Aristotle96(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
delishpot:

Ohhh, now I understand your worry. I completly forgot jamb no longer works like how I used to know it. Just visit their office like ylu said. Dont forget to go with a pen , envelope and paper incase you are asked to write a letter to the effect.
ya thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number\population Of Students. / The Narcotic Side Of University Of Lagos / Fct College Of Health Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.