Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script (1833 Views)

Do You Need An Online Banking Site/script @cheap Prize / Nairaland Site Script Is Ugly And Outdated And I Want To Acquire It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Joel3(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
anyone help with complete loan management site script. I need the full and complete management script in php mysql.
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Joel3:
anyone help with complete loan management site script. I need the full and complete management script in php mysql.
it's not for free.
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Joel3(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2015
ps3o:
it's not for free.
please. OK how much
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Joel3:
please. OK how much
it's 5k
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Joel3:
please. OK how much
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Joel3(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
ps3o:
do you have demo.

is it a complete loan site and client management system in php mysql.
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Joel3:
do you have demo.

I do not have a demo as we have not built one before, but if you want one we can build one for you at affordable cost. We are professional Web Developers and Software Developers

Just say hello to us info@vds.com.ng

Thanks
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Joel3:
do you have demo.

For Live Loan Management System demo
URL:http://softreliance.com/loans

username: admin
password: admin123
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Joel3(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
ps3o:

For Live Loan Management System demo
URL:http://softreliance.com/loans

username: admin
password: admin123
you got that from online. I have seen that before I even come to nairaland.

beside that's is a admin management system. the fact I don't like it I need to see the user client area.

I need a complete loan site e.g
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Joel3:
you got that from online. I have seen that before I even come to nairaland.

beside that's is a admin management system. the fact I don't like it I need to see the user client area.

I need a complete loan site e.g
I can develop a complete loan site for you if you want. let me know so that I can send you the quotation
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by Joel3(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2015
ps3o:

I can develop a complete loan site for you if you want. let me know so that I can send you the quotation
I mean the complete management site system not the HTML. as I can clone any site I want.

but the user apply for loan area and login area after registration. then user client area and admin client area. if you understand.
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by ps3o(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Joel3:
I mean the complete management site system not the HTML. as I can clone any site I want.

but the user apply for loan area and login area after registration. then user client area and admin client area. if you understand.
I don't clone sites. I'm talking about development. if you would want to develop, let me know.
Re: Anyone Help With Complete Loan Management Site Script by EasynetOnline: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
I know this post has been long

(1) (Reply)

Iproo / Buy Nigerian Adsense / Admin Of Large Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.