Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Info From Nairaland Topic Used To Rate My Grant Proposal By MRC Reviewer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info From Nairaland Topic Used To Rate My Grant Proposal By MRC Reviewer (435 Views)

Only One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Covenant University Students / Guyz Alone; Urgent Info From Health Ministry / Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info From Nairaland Topic Used To Rate My Grant Proposal By MRC Reviewer by agabaI23(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2015
I was just going through the reviewer's comments on a grant proposal I sent to Medical research council UK last year and I discovered that one of the reviewers used information that was gleaned from Nairaland to support my argument and submission.

Thank you nairaland even though the proposal was bounced.

Official websites are too lazy to upload valuable information about Nigeria and here is Nairaland standing in the gap which is the reason this site will grow from strength to strength.

lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Info From Nairaland Topic Used To Rate My Grant Proposal By MRC Reviewer by enigstil(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Wow, goodluck to you bro, if they bounced it, it doesn't mean it can not be accepted elsewhere.Keep up at it.Honestly, truth be said, amongst it's peers nairaland still remains the best, it has changed a lot of life positively, including mine.Every morning till night am constantly checking up the site, aside reading news, researching online, nairaland is where you will find me when am online.I wish Seun Osewa could come up, with something like a dinner stroke, award night.Where awards will be given for different categories of achievements that people have been able to achieve through nairaland.Big ups to Seun, Godbless Nairaland, Nairalanders, Godbless Nigeria.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Info From Nairaland Topic Used To Rate My Grant Proposal By MRC Reviewer by agabaI23(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
enigstil:
Wow, goodluck to you bro, if they bounced it, it doesn't mean it can not be accepted elsewhere.Keep up at it.Honestly, truth be said, amongst it's peers nairaland still remains the best, it has changed a lot of life positively, including mine.Every morning till night am constantly checking up the site, aside reading news, researching online, nairaland is where you will find me when am online.I wish Seun Osewa could come up, with something like a dinner stroke, award night.Where awards will be given for different categories of achievements that people have been able to achieve through nairaland.Big ups to Seun, Godbless Nairaland, Nairalanders, Godbless Nigeria.Amen.
Yea, this site is versatile and cool.

The good thing is MRC could rely on it to take a position or support its argument.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State School Of Nursing 2015/2016 Form Is Still On.(081-6213-7000) / What Is The Difference Between A Miracle And Magic? / Help A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.