Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! (34222 Views)

Help Oo. Qei Cream Wahala / Na Wa Oo!! See How Nigerian Lady Was Stripped By Soldier For Wearing Camouflage / U Complain Of Ur Spouse Cheatin On U, U Get Nolonger Enjoy Sex, Kayamata Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2015
I decided to try out aliexpress cos I saw so many nice things. so I first used a dress to test first to be sure. I ordered since 1st of July..and since I heard it might take as long as 2month I decide to be patient. I never got a mail from them concerning d arrival of my delivery..

when I went to track my order I saw it has arrived Nigeria since july 28 and yet I was never contacted! how do I know where my order is now. the address I used was Ikeja. are they not supposed to mail me where to pick my item?

the only mail I got is that from aliexpress is dat my order protection would soon expire or something.. and I messaged d seller all he did was extend d days for me.. they can't tell me where in Nigeria to pick my item.

I just don't understand how this works.. its discouraging and would love to shop more on Ali.

someone pls help and explain... thanks
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Whizqueen your help is needed here.

@booqee good morning ma, my sis has an idea about that. Once shes online i believe she will reply you.
But i think there is a mix up somwhere cos aliexpress is competent. Xcept the seller you patronized isnt competent.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Stanleyafam(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Pls go to the closest post office near u, the closest functioning NIPOST. U'll have ur stuff immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2015
treasuremabel:
Whizqueen your help is needed here.

@booqee good morning ma, my sis has an idea about that. Once shes online i believe she will reply you.
But i think there is a mix up somwhere cos aliexpress is competent. Xcept the seller you patronized isnt competent.
thank you so much.. since I wrote Ikeja I'm expecting that they send it somewhere close to Ikeja but I've heard nothing o!
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Simplesoul05(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
booqee:
thank you so much.. since I wrote Ikeja I'm expecting that they send it somewhere close to Ikeja but I've heard nothing o!

Pls go to the closest post office near u, the closest functioning NIPOST. U'll have ur stuff immediately.

but for your next order, we can get your order for you in 24 to 48hrs. for more enquiry, whatsapp 07033240707

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by whizqueen(f): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2015
booqee:
Nipost! !!

They don't do their work effectively and efficiently.
Try tracking on www.nipost.gov.ng
It should give you a closer location of your package. Best wishes!!

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by sholatem(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chat with the seller to track and send d snapshot of ur order,enlarge the snap shot,if it entails Unsuccessful Delivery,go to ur nearest post office to collect ur goods,but if it's just in Nigeria,u may not get the goods,but if ur buyer protection is remaining like 2 days,open dispute on the order,then u will get ur full money back,if u didn't get ur order,its at seller's lost not urs
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Pls does Aliexpress deliver to home address? Or it must be nipost.
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by beverlie: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Mrs0J:
Pls does Aliexpress deliver to home address? Or it must be nipost.
yes they do... U pay extra charges for that
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2015
beverlie:
yes they do... U pay extra charges for that

Cool, thanks a bunch.
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2015
I have bought couple of weavons via ali express. It was delivered to my office via fedex or Dhl within 2 weeks and easily trackable. I bought a bag via the option of china mail cox it was cheaper and parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office close to your registered address. This takes longer and u might find it difficult to track your order.

2 months after ordering the bag, a man from the post office at mushin walked into my office in Ilupeju and handed me a slip to go pick my parcel at their office. I went there immediately and handed the slip to the attendant who went in to bring my parcel after giving her 300naira.

I would have said you should go to your nearest post office but you don't have a slip to enable them trace your parcel or you might want to try your luck. Open dispute and prolly get your refund. But i bet the post office the dress got to were nonchallant or careless as to buzz you to inform you of your parcel.

3 Likes

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by valarinz: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2015
booqee:
I decided to try out aliexpress cos I saw so many nice things. so I first used a dress to test first to be sure. I ordered since 1st of July..and since I heard it might take as long as 2month I decide to be patient. I never got a mail from them concerning d arrival of my delivery..

when I went to track my order I saw it has arrived Nigeria since july 28 and yet I was never contacted! how do I know where my order is now. the address I used was Ikeja. are they not supposed to mail me where to pick my item?

the only mail I got is that from aliexpress is dat my order protection would soon expire or something.. and I messaged d seller all he did was extend d days for me.. they can't tell me where in Nigeria to pick my item.

I just don't understand how this works.. its discouraging and would love to shop more on Ali.

someone pls help and explain... thanks

Hello,

How far with your predicament, has it been sorted?
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm sorry guys I've been off nairaland. I messaged d seller again and he said once d item gets to Nigeria he would be unable to track it. so I went to open dispute and afterwards d seller contacted me again and said he would ensure I get a full refund as long as I give him five star undecided

I've also gotten a mail from aliexpress concerning d dispute that I would get my refund withing 3-15 days or something.

I would wish to have dat dress tho but I've not had d time to go check all d closest post office around...

I'm not sure I'm so eager to shop there again.

valarinz:

Hello,

How far with your predicament, has it been sorted?
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I have bought couple of weavons via ali express. It was delivered to my office via fedex or Dhl within 2 weeks and easily trackable. I bought a bag via the option of china mail cox it was cheaper and parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office close to your registered address. This takes longer and u might find it difficult to track your order.

2 months after ordering the bag, a man from the post office at mushin walked into my office in Ilupeju and handed me a slip to go pick my parcel at their office. I went there immediately and handed the slip to the attendant who went in to bring my parcel after giving her 300naira.

I would have said you should go to your nearest post office but you don't have a slip to enable them trace your parcel or you might want to try your luck. Open dispute and prolly get your refund. But i bet the post office the dress got to were nonchalant or careless as to buzz you to inform you of your parcel.
now there's the issue of the slip you mentioned. I can't just walk in to any post office to claim my package without it right? the whole thing tire me
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by valarinz: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
booqee:
I'm sorry guys I've been off nairaland. I messaged d seller again and he said once d item gets to Nigeria he would be unable to track it. so I went to open dispute and afterwards d seller contacted me again and said he would ensure I get a full refund as long as I give him five star undecided

I've also gotten a mail from aliexpress concerning d dispute that I would get my refund withing 3-15 days or something.

I would wish to have dat dress tho but I've not had d time to go check all d closest post office around...

I'm not sure I'm so eager to shop there again.

So sorry to hear about that, i'm currently experiencing same issues, though not directly with my seller but with the so-called shipping agents who are making a lot of noise here on nairaland sef, E go better

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by asumo12: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2015
sad

And they do call me from nipost niooo to come and pick my orders yours is different case oooo!

booqee:
now there's the issue of the slip you mentioned. I can't just walk in to any post office to claim my package without it right? the whole thing tire me

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by loveoge(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ op
Write down your tracking number and take it to ikeja general post office. The big post office close to the fire service. Once there tell dem u want to collect a package but u don't know when it got in. U will be directed to d computer room (pls try and hide ur amusement), u package will be tracked and u will be told the exact location of ur package. I hope it hasn't been sent back to the HQ.
Next time when ordering from aliexpress pls leave a note insisting they include ur fone number. Most times the post office calls me to pick up my property

3 Likes

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Post your tracking number
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
omoteamac:
Post your tracking number
thanks I opened dispute and they refunded my money
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
loveoge:
@ op
Write down your tracking number and take it to ikeja general post office. The big post office close to the fire service. Once there tell dem u want to collect a package but u don't know when it got in. U will be directed to d computer room (pls try and hide ur amusement), u package will be tracked and u will be told the exact location of ur package. I hope it hasn't been sent back to the HQ.
Next time when ordering from aliexpress pls leave a note insisting they include ur fone number. Most times the post office calls me to pick up my property
I contacted d seller. opened dispute and ali refunded my money. but pls where exactly is the post office in Ikeja. describe d location abeg
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by loveoge(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
When u get to underbridge gen hospital. Ask the lastma guys under the bridge dey wld direct u. It is a walking distance.
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by bobojoshua(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
loveoge:
@ op
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by amiebeauty(f): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
@ booqui...wen u received a refund was it a full refund or like 5% of ur money...cos that's wat I received
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Engrkingsley(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2018
i jus got a message from my local post office to come pick my parcel...and de said I should come with 500 naira..what's that's for cos I have paid for delivery
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by Nema11(f): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2018
I always buy from Aliexpress and I've never had such issue. Sometimes your order may take a longer time to arrive and sometimes less.If there is tracking for your order (cos not all have tracking) China post has good tracking system, always make sure you track your item to know when they arrive Nigeria. I have an app installed in my phone that helps me track all my items.Its called deliveries.. you can download it via Google play store.. Again ensure you write your correct phone number cos this is what the post office will use to call you to pick up your item. I have collected items from Aba and Lagos (FESTAC post office) and they have never demanded for any slip..just an ID..and a token amount.. like 200 or so..Also ensure you provide the correct post code cos this will determine the post office where your item will arrive.. To get post code for your location do the following...Step1. Go to http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com
Step2. Select your State
Step3. Select a nearby town, area and street
Step4. Click “Get Postcode”

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by magadog(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Would it not be easier to just shop and let someone else help you with the shipping. Try www.sclogisticsng.com , you will get an accounts rep that will advise on how to ship from Aliexpress and other sites in USA and UK without hassle. Call them @ 07008009000. I use them for my phone biz.
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by benedictopara(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
'
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by oloriooko(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
benedictopara:
please masters in ali express I ordered something from ali express and the item has entered Nigeria since on the 7th and I haven't gotten any message from the post office to come pick it up my location is eliozu port Harcourt please which post office can I go and check for my package
Is this your first order? If yes, which post office did you pick?
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by benedictopara(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by oloriooko(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
benedictopara:
this is my first and I don't know where to pick it from

Which post office did you fill as the nearest when you were ordering

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! by benedictopara(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.