Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released (4970 Views)

ABSU 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Is Out (check Yours Here) / UNN 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Released / Unn Primary Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released by Parkac(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2015
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the Primary Admission list of UTME Candidates admitted into her various first degree programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.

Candidates are to click on the link below to download the list in pdf format;
http://unn.edu.ng/sites/unn.edu.ng/files/images/u1/PrimaryAdmissionList_2k152k16.pdf

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION

Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:

1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank and First Bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.

2) Return to the University portal and login with your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.

3) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.

Congratulations to the successful candidates...

Source: http://campusportalng.com/unn/unn-admission-list-out/29422/

1 Like

Re: UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released by Parkac(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Welcome cubs...
Re: UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released by Clara16(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Big congrat to all those offered admission into the den.... E no easy at all.. I remember doing my time when I saw my name on the list I nearly went mad infact it was the best moment of my life. Now in my third year banking and finance... Once again, congrat smiley

1 Like

Re: UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released by oilykid(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Clara16:
Big congrat to all those offered admission into the den.... E no easy at all.. I remember doing my time when I saw my name on the list I nearly went mad infact it was the best moment of my life. Now in my third year banking and finance... Once again, congrat smiley
banking n finance stay in Enugu campus, abi

1 Like

Re: UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released by Uchefrancis16(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Social Media: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Dont Know. / This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing / Neco Result For Admission In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.