Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) (81576 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) / Afrocandy Shows Off Bootylicious Curves (photos) / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by contactmorak: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
A graduate of Mass Communications, Peace Hyde, is a TV personality and the West African correspondent for Forbes Africa. She also acts sometimes. She is featured in the newly premiered Season 4 of MTV Shuga and she could be Africa's most curvy journalist. ...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/what-shape-meet-ghanas-reporter-with.html

6 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Obikodo(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2015
noted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2015
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2015
See the camouflage chest

The tin be like Parachute embarassed

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by nuelzy: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2015
talk of figure 8

2 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2015
The kain ppl wey go come ur house.

And you will refuse to give them seat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by FruityLass: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Sweet Jesus embarassed

Dash me that plenty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by kristen12(f): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by therealdeal10: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2015
She wan kill dat guy wit her front ooo 4 d 3rd pix
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
hmmmm, and this lady chats with me on BBM o, started from Facebook sha, all she seems to tell me is if am in pH n if I can do a job for her, when she come ask for my pin, I gave her, she see my pix, Na so so ping ping asking me to come model for her coz she loves my face n body, it sounded fishy so I just ignored her chats, e be like say I go start to dey reply her pings o

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by faith551(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Chisos twice

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by faith551(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmm, and this lady chats with me on BBM o, started from Facebook sha, all she seems to tell me is if am in pH n if I can do a job for her, when she come ask for my pin, I gave her, she see my pix, Na so so ping ping asking me to come model for her coz she loves my face n body, it sounded fishy so I just ignored her chats, e be like say I go start to dey reply her pings o

Eerrrrrmmmmm, can I see ur pic?

8 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by vickkyruby(f): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm....All this for one person.

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by horlarmeelekan(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Ah if dis one catch person shey she no go kill person lyk diz

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
abeg who ask you? Stop confessing.

28 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Nice booty..
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Some people can lie eHH....
Infact.... The newly discovered "liars gene" run in their veins!

27 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
abeg who ask you? Stop confessing.

seeking for notice, I don see u, when I been comment, I mention u or anybody? I just dey write my own, its not by force to read or believe, I am not here to impress u or anyone for that matter, I am not more important than u nor is the said Peace important than any of us......... Shior!

10 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2015
faith551:

Eerrrrrmmmmm, can I see ur pic?
Add on BBM, den u'll see, besides its not important

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by faith551(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I still wanna see, what's the pin
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by faith551(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I still wanna see, what's the pin
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Moderation is d key word..too mch of everything nor gud

15 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by larryUG(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
What if her pics is being used by another person, a guy, a scammer. anyways try ur luck.

12 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Looks like JOHNNY BRAVO

8 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by LADYARIK(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dis one no b here lipsrsealed
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
larryUG:

What if her pics is being used by another person, a guy, a scammer. anyways try ur luck.

U have a point, ur right sha, but when she was in pH, she called me out coz I told her I was in pH at DAT moment as well, so she sent me a voice note to meet her up somewhere, but I didn't go coz seriously both girls and guys dey fear me, not after one of my friend's gf was sold off to a politician for rituals, and the girl was sold by her fellow girl o, guess how much? 3million! They come as good friends, but b4 u say jerk! dey sell u off! Girls are mean and terribly wicked I dey tells u

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by larryUG(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

U have a point, ur right sha, but when she was in pH, she called me out coz I told her I was in pH at DAT moment as well, so she sent me a voice note to meet her up somewhere, but I didn't go coz seriously both girls and guys dey fear me, not after one of my friend's gf was sold off to a politician for rituals, and the girl was sold by her fellow girl o, guess how much? 3million! They come as good friends, but b4 u say jerk! dey sell u off! Girls are mean and terribly wicked I dey tells u
Ok, I see
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by kevoh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
She's just fat jare. I used to ogle at her pics back then until I saw her presenting on one ghanian TV show like that and I was like ''mtchewwww'' angry

5 Likes

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Godmother(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
The result of wearing and exercising in a waist trainer for years. Kudos to her and hope there are no complications later *not hating*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Very rear to see a thick lady with super slim waist
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

seriously? A friend sold her friend to a politician for rituals?
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
seriously? A friend sold her friend to a politician for rituals?

It happened to a Uni Uyo student, Plz if u have friends there, advice them to be very careful of d kind of friends they keep, u can't make friends with akwa ibom people n feel relaxed o, tomorrow something fit hit u from nowhere, though not all are the same but lemme say out of 30 friends I meet, only one is sincere, and that one that is sincere, make sure say u go dey use conner eye dey look am b4 he/she takes u unawares

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.