Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App (1955 Views)

How To Get MTN Free 150MB FREE Airtime New Xmas Offer / Free Airtime By Kobobay.com.ng On Any Topic / Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by nejifresh(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Hello guys,

Many of us recharge our phones directly from our bank accounts by dialing some Code like *737* for GTBank or *894* for First Bank. Am sure you possibly have another bank account you would have liked to recharge from, but cannot remember the Code. Now this is for you.

OneRecharge is an app that enables you recharge your phone directly from any of your bank accounts without having to dial any code.

Just by selecting the bank and entering the amount i can recharge my phone from any of my bank accounts. I dont need to remember what my bank's code is and it takes just 4 seconds. Also you are not required to enter any banking details. The app just makes your life easier by dialing the USSD code of any bank you choose.

The coolest thing is that we are giving Free Airtime to the first 1000 people who download this app and register. OneRecharge is FREE and available on Google Play and Blackberry World. Coming soon for Iphone!!

P.S: To get Free Airtime, after installation, tap on GET FREE AIRTIME and Register.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Website, Produce Paint, Make Beads And Make Up / Oh No!!!! Bomb Blast In Central Bank Calabar???!!!!!! / Bet9ja Game Just Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.