Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet (30328 Views)

Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:

I am not going to cry over smelling Township where good people are mugged in daylight. How is the HIV/AIDS and drug-resistant tuberculosis in your society? You are diseases. Ptui!
Nigeria where 8 year suspected of being witches are burnt to death, where adulterers are stoned to death, and human parts are snatched like purses in broad daylight. Let's face it you people are backwards, you are the example of what i'm talking about
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
look who's talking ha haha! You of all people can't debate, i'm stooping to your level, this is the only language you understand cannibal

Typical Nigerian mentality ,whe you can't argue a point you hide behind white people, it's tired try another angle

And oh, I happen to come from the so_called white schools

I have always given you the right moment to debate with me but you see it as an attack on your (boring) nation. There is nothing to write home about in that society where women are r a p e d routinely. Jeez! angry

You hate to hear the truth about the evil committed there. The only people contributing to the development of that country are the White educated citizens. I can't point to any Zulu who has done something exceptional for the advancement of their community. Shame on all of you.
cry cry cry cry
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by RexTramadol1: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice

HAVE I TOLD NAIRALANDERS THAT AM IN LOVE WITH LYNXX kiss

Lynxx or Lynched?
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigeria where 8 year suspected of being witches are burnt to death, where adulterers are stoned to death, and human parts are snatched like purses in broad daylight. Let's face it you people are backwards, you are the example of what i'm talking about
Do you really wanna go there? Have you forgotten the burning alive of African immigrants at the very face of your cops? The only country in the world that has been consecutively ranked for the past 10 years as the most dangerous in Africa. The rate at which crimes are committed there is unquantifiable and incomparable to anywhere else in the world.

There aren't more foreign Africans left for you to burn because you have almost decimated all of them. You shameless xenophobic Zulu.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:
I have always given you the right moment to debate with me but you see it as an attack on your (boring) nation. There is nothing to write home about in that society where women are r a p e d routinely. Jeez! angry

You hate to hear the truth about the evil committed there. The only people contributing to the development of that country are the White educated citizens. I can't point to any Zulu who has done something exceptional for the advancement of their community. Shame on all of you.
cry cry cry cry
If this were the states, I would have labeled you an Uncle Tom, always looking to kiss white asss at every turn

This is why I cannot debate with you, you just lack mental bandwidth, and you can't understand basic economics, black South Africans make the overwhelming majority and also make the biggest middle class in the country, these people are educated, how they are not contributing to the development of the country only you know

I'm tired of repeating the same nonsense, your Jealous naturestops you from understanding the obvious
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:

Do you really wanna go there? Have you forgotten the burning alive of African immigrants at the very face of your cops? The only country in the world that has been consecutively ranked for the past 10 years as the most dangerous in Africa. The rate at which crimes are committed there is unquantifiable and incomparable to anywhere else in the world.

There aren't more foreign Africans left for you to burn because you have almost decimated all of them. You shameless xenophobic Zulu.
And yet we are the number one tourist destination in the continent, lol, oh the irony of it all ha ha ha!

Tell me Mr Bucket System, why are there no tourists in your safe Naija ? What are they scared of? Cannibals and Baboons, cultists , open sewers , Boko haram?

Now leave me alone I. Have better things to do
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
If this were the states, I would have labeled you an Uncle Tom, always looking to kiss white asss at every turn

This is why I cannot debate with you, you just lack mental bandwidth, and you can't understand basic economics, black South Africans make the overwhelming majority and also make the biggest middle class in the country, these people are educated, how they are not contributing to the development of the country only you know

I'm tired of repeating the same nonsense, your Jealous naturestops you from understanding the obvious
You are good in making excuses. It is no longer unusual to see you hiding from stating facts about what is happening in your society.

Calling people Uncle Tom has been understood to be a failure on those who use it as a self-aggrandizement mechanism. Typically, a way for them to feel good about themselves when they can't behave or act like civilized people when they are told of their failures. Those who are doing that are often the primitive and ignorant blacks who cannot live an organized life. You are clearly one of them.

There is no doubt you can't debate in the clarity of what we have discussed so far. My first post is not an attack on your country but an indicator to push for actions Nigerians need to take in the formidable movie industry to command more respect because we are better than South Africa in that sector.

Meanwhile, the middle class Zulus are either drunk or rapists. I wonder where you are getting that information from that the black people are contributing positively to development of that society. Aren't you talking about those Township marauders who are probably looking for people to mug? cry cry cry

You are not intelligent enough to debate with and that is the basic reason you are repetitive in nature. You are an i d i o t indeed!
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:
You are good in making excuses. It is no longer unusual to see you hiding from stating facts about what is happening in your society.

Calling people Uncle Tom has been understood to be a failure on those who use it as a self-aggrandizement mechanism. Typically, a way for them to feel good about themselves when they can't behave or act like civilized people when they are told of their failures. Those who are doing that are often the primitive and ignorant blacks who cannot live an organized life. You are clearly one of them.

There is no doubt you can't debate in the clarity of what we have discussed so far. My first post is not an attack on your country but an indicator to push for actions Nigerians need to take in the formidable movie industry to command more respect because we are better than South Africa in that sector.

Meanwhile, the middle class Zulus are either drunk or rapists. I wonder where you are getting that information from that the black people are contributing positively to development of that society. Aren't you talking about those Township marauders who are probably looking for people to mug? cry cry cry

You are not intelligent enough to debate with and that is the basic reason you are repetitive in nature. You are an i d i o t indeed!
h Ha ha ha! Dude do you know what middle class means? So middle class people at Diepkloof ext rape people? Uh uh I give up you are dumber than I thought
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And yet we are the number one tourist destination in the continent, lol, oh the irony of it all ha ha ha!

Tell me Mr Bucket System, why are there no tourists in your safe Naija ? What are they scared of? Cannibals and Baboons, cultists , open sewers , Boko haram?

Now leave me alone I. Have better things to do
There are secluded tourist attractions heavily guarded from the evil Zulus. It is very laughable how you make fool of yourself and at the same time think you are intelligent. Bwahaha... Once a Zulu always a Zulu! grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is not a tourist country. The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your miserable life. I have never painted a perfect image of my father's land. In fact, I am one of the most critical people on the development in this forum. I am not like you who shy away from telling the truth. M o r o n! I hope the Boko-Haram Oscar Pistoriusm and Marakina problems have been solved? It is a rhetorical question and it doesn't necessarily mean you have to answer it. lipsrsealed undecided

I am not going to leave you alone, you twerp! You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
h Ha ha ha! Dude do you know what middle class means? So middle class people at Diepkloof ext rape people? Uh uh I give up you are dumber than I thought
I am making you to understand what you call middle class is poor black people in Township who r a p e young women. Those are the same people who can't have a shower for goodness sake. That is so disgusting! ewww...

Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:

There are secluded tourist attractions heavily guarded from the evil Zulus. It is very laughable how you make fool of yourself and at the same time think you are intelligent. Bwahaha... Once a Zulu always a Zulu! grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is not a tourist country. The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your miserable life. I have never painted a perfect image of my father's land. In fact, I am one of the most critical people on the development in this forum. I am not like you who shy away from telling the truth. M o r o n! I hope the Boko-Haram Oscar Pistoriusm and Marakina problems have been solved? It is a rhetorical question and it doesn't necessarily mean you have to answer it. lipsrsealed undecided

I am not going to leave you alone, you twerp! You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Look Dimwit, Soweto alone is amongst the biggest contributors to the tourism industry, so please rather keep quiet if you don't know something rather than embarass yourself and your nation
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Look Dimwit, Soweto alone is amongst the biggest contributors to the tourism industry, so please rather keep quiet if you don't know something rather than embarass yourself and your nation

Oh, please... Tell me something I didn't know about Soweto tourism where most of the visitors are heavily guarded from the xenophobic Zulus. The only reason people visit there in the first place is because of Mandiba who is now late.

It is time you quit using that white substance you got from Hillbrow. It is bad on your health.
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by LeSudAfricaine: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, please... Tell me something I didn't know about Soweto tourism where most of the visitors are heavily guarded from the xenophobic Zulus. The only reason people visit there in the first place is because of Mandiba who is now late.

It is time you quit using that white substance you got from Hillbrow. It is bad on your health.
That's the problem with you, you think you know another man's country better

So you think when these tourists go to Restaurants around Soweto they go with an army? Lol, there's no Boko Haram in SA, tourists roam the streets freely, I don't care what you think you know,

Tourists also visits places like Sharpeville and Gugulethu
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
That's the problem with you, you think you know another man's country better

So you think when these tourists go to Restaurants around Soweto they go with an army? Lol, there's no Boko Haram in SA, tourists roam the streets freely, I don't care what you think you know,

Tourists also visits places like Sharpeville and Gugulethu
I am not telling you I know South Africa more than you do. But, I am telling you the truth of what is happening there, most especially, on the level of crimes in that society.

If tourists aren't guarded in Soweto Township the level of crimes there would have been reported to be low and it is often the opposite. You keep alluding to this wrong impression that tourists move freely in Townships, when we know they are the most notorious places of crimes. You must be joking.

From Silvertown to Nelspruit black South Africans are reputed for crimes and attack on the innocent. What do you say about that?

Ake uhlukane nami! k jou!
Re: Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet by rotexteymie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
lmao...... see Tobi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] / Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.