Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Custom Clearing 2000 BMW 5series Wagon - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Custom Clearing 2000 BMW 5series Wagon (712 Views)

Clean Bmw 5series With New Engine. Now 280k / Clean B.M.W 5series now 370k flat!! in buy and drive condition.ac.neat ride / Bought Brand New. 2008 BMW 5series Idrive. 47k Miles, Thumbstart! Asking 2.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Clearing 2000 BMW 5series Wagon by batlanta: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
2000 BMW 525i (Wagon)

Please can anyone in the house help me with the following questions about the above vehicle which I intend to ship to Nigeria soon as possible:

1) Is vehicles in this year range (2000) allowed in Nigeria? I would like to know from what year range is allowed into the country?

2) How much will it cost to clear it and deliver to my Ikeja address from Lagos port?

3)Am I allowed to load few of my used household goods inside?

4) Can anyone refer or recommend to me a reliable, trustworthy and competent Clearing agent to help?

Thank you all for viewing and for your time...
Re: Custom Clearing 2000 BMW 5series Wagon by oliverjiad(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
#270,000 would clear it and deliver to ikeja for u sir,u can contact mme for more info on signatory,from 2000 above is allowed also vehicle below from the range of 1999 down are considered as contraband,but can be imported only it'll attract extra charges due to settlement at the customs exmination

Regards

Jaid

batlanta:
2000 BMW 525i (Wagon)

Please can anyone in the house help me with the following questions about the above vehicle which I intend to ship to Nigeria soon as possible:

1) Is vehicles in this year range (2000) allowed in Nigeria? I would like to know from what year range is allowed into the country?

2) How much will it cost to clear it and deliver to my Ikeja address from Lagos port?

4) Can anyone refer or recommend to me a reliable, trustworthy and competent Clearing agent to help?

Thank you all for viewing and for your time...
Re: Custom Clearing 2000 BMW 5series Wagon by otedola1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
From 2000 cars is allow, and the clearing cost is #270 and deliver to your step door

We also encourage importer to Know Who they are dealing With, Not all that Glitters is Gold, and Not Everything You see Online is Genuine,Try to Meet The Person one on one

Feel Free to Contact us via Any of Our Contacts if You Have Further Question
Phone Number : 08033974999 whasap : 08073935324 BBM : 2BE2B234
Email : rafkazcorporateservices@gmail.com
Olalekan Kazeem
Regard

quote author=batlanta post=37937142]2000 BMW 525i (Wagon)

Thank you all for viewing and for your time...[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Registered Hyundai IX35 / A Sharp Toyota 4runer 04 & A 2010 Venza Wit Rev Cam Nd Nav / Clean Reg Toyota Sienna 02 Model Xle :-B Kings Auto Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.