Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Psalmwise Lived and Died - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Psalmwise Lived and Died (1126 Views)

How I Began To Speak With Isabella The Day After She Died (II) / How I Began To Speak With Isabella The Day After She Died / How I Lived My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalmwise Lived and Died by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
'Juz keep writing jare. You and D9ty7 self go soon be mate' I read his text and held my stomach while I laughed too hard. I laughed too hard, really. We chatted for minutes only that day, but I'm glad we did. His texts kept me giggling like it was my crush smiling at me. I smiled too hard. I giggled too hard.

So I commenced working on my writing. I worked round the clock and ran round the stadium daily. I forgot to call him along, I wanted him to see me when I was D9ty7 already. He was too good a friend as he paid me back in my coin.

He didn't tell if anything was wrong; I never bothered to ask too. His texts and words worked all magic he needed not to betray his ill state.
I failed to realise it was the last one we would hold. Had I knew, I must have kept things marked.

Flowers were blossoming in his life. I worked too hard. Months now, I hear he is gone with no trail behind. Just gone. He has gone to fetch a horn from a horse. I scrolled through my contacts scared and confused, I didn't even have his number. I was torn and scared. I am a bad friend but I was still scared he wouldn't see me shine. My fears were confirmed. He never saw me great.

He was a very good friend, really. He didn't take me along just like I didn't, too. He ran and dropped me behind. No tear wants to bring him back. None!

I am getting sucked. Life is a sucker. The lives Psalm would have saved too would die. A nurse was bounded to save lives. Psalm. His dreams were unfulfilled,

I type fully knowing I've lost him now. He was the best jolly fellow around. The one that was always on a plate of beans.

Rest In Peace, Psalmwise. I know you won't come back. There is no myth like reincarnation. I'll miss you. I won't describe you. But those who knew the nurse would always miss you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psalmwise Lived and Died by veave(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Take heart. It's well...
Re: Psalmwise Lived and Died by HDoc(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
It is well.
Re: Psalmwise Lived and Died by initialize(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
I knew Ayo the Nurse in person.... It is so sad to read of the death of a young, fit, vibrant, calm, athletic person that is committed to saving people's lifes lost his. Very Sad!!!

R.I.P. Psalmwise

cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Reading An Interesting Experience..... / Isheri-ogun River Dries Up!! / Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.