Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area (4652 Views)

Honda Acord 2013 And Mercedes Benz C Class 2009 For Sale.. / Brand New Mercedes Truck Head And Tippers For Sale / CATERPILLAR and VOLVOS TIPPERS FOR SALE & FOR HIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by Leslexx: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2009
Our Company have the following Fleet of Tipper Trucks in the Lekki Ajah area which we are offering for rental on a daily Basis. We also welcome enquiries about long term contracts.

TIPPERS NO 1 

Make: MAN DIESEL
- Type: Tipper
- Axles: 3
- Wheel Formula: 6x6
- Gear Type: Normal Gear with Auxilary Gear
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 Tonnes

TIPPERS NO 2 

Make: MAN DIESEL

TIPPERS NO 3 

Make: MERCEDES BENZ 2626

TIPPERS NO 4 

Make: MERCEDES BENZ 2632

Daily Rental rates are as follows.

Tipper 1 ------ N30,000 per day
Tipper 2 ------ N30,000 per day
Tipper 3 ------ N30,000 per day
Tipper 4 -------N30,000 per day

The general terms of leasing are:
Lessee pays rental for the number of days required in advance.
Lessee pays for transportation of equipment to and fro in advance.
Lessee pays Operator daily allowance (N5k)
Lessee is responsible for Diesel and security of the machine.
Machine works 8hours a day.

If you are a building contractor or a company that falls under any of the following sector please contact us for further details

1) Constructions Companies
2) Companies that carry of sand, sharp sand, concrete, red sand, bricks for german flooring etc
3) Construction and building Contractors
4) Cement Companies
5) Brewries
6) Quarries
7) Oil and FMCG Sector
8 ) Companies that are into haulage and provide Logistic services
9) Companies that deal with sanitation or sanitation authority
10) Companies into granite quarrying
11) Companies into Limestone and Dolomite minning
12) Companies into Minning generally
12) Companies into: Railroads, Dams, Roadways Construction and Megacity projects
14) Companies into oil well drilling

If you have further enquiries please send email to: leslexx@gmail.com

Travel Masters Trucks Rental
Suite A25 - A27
Ikota Shopping Complex
Victoria Garden City
Ajah - Lagos
Tel:01 461 85 05 (Please ask for Mr Anthony Idada)
Mobile 1: 0702 676 3146
Email: leslexx@gmail.com

Re: Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by montana1: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2009
I NEED A 10 TIRE TIPPER WITH PRICE RANGE
FROM 2 MILLION TO 3 MILLION. IF YOU HAVE
SEND PICTURES TO MY eMAIL tekadenor@yahoo.com
FOR FURTHER DEAL
Re: Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by lotannanwagugu: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2013
i need a ten tyre tipper man diesel with the price range of 2million to 3million naira. Pleases email me on lotannanwagugu@yahoo.com
Re: Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by Kingdakus: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hello sir, we need 10 to 15 trucks of 20 tonne auxiliary tipping trucks for a job. Location: Free Trade Zone (2nd gate).
Pick up sand @ Sirinwon along d free trade zone road b4 La'campaiyne and take it to d dump site @ free trade zone, 2nd gate. We are paying 20,000 Naira per day and Truck works Monday to Saturday. Accommodation is provided, Diesel will be given, 120 litres for 6 trips. your trucks have to be in very good condition, if you are up to the task reach me on my number 08098852551 or this email akunneking@gmail.com
Re: Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by Homeyfav: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area by Opejaye: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2021
pls, we need 10tire trucks
trucks for a job. Location: Niger state. We pay 25, 000 Naira per day and Truck work Monday to Saturday. Accommodation is provided, Diesel will
be given by the company. your trucks have to be in very
good condition, if you are up to the task call 08140329905 or message me on email opejaye605@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Mercedes Benz Ml 320 Forsale Sweet Interior. / 1995 Golf Three(tincan Cleared,station Wagen),manual Gear / 2009 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz And 2009 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.