Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students (65313 Views)

Corpers Will No Longer Suffer In Lagos Again. / Review Allowance, Include Insurance Cover- NYSC Tells INEC / You’ll Soon Be Called, NYSC Tells Stream II ‘corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by ogaprime(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2015
sugarvallly:
scrap u useless marafucking thing.
I can't wait to pass out April 4th.
have wasted five months already,and its still counting

Madam I pity you. You are still in de system and you are following others who are through to talk and you have your profile pix with khaki on. The number of guest on NL is much more than NLers. People are watching...
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by Gemc3(f): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
timbs001:

You sure?
The way you dey take smile for that your profile pic in NYSC outfit, One wouldn't doubt it that you are enjoying your service year.

Abi? Lol. cheesy
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by walearoy(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2015
loomer:

Chai na the same boat been carry us, plus say dem for even kill man for election wahala.
Thank God for life

My brother,
Dem no go know say na we usher in 19,800

But the stipends made sense sha, cos it was part of my savings i had to start my MSc.

In all i bless God cos even im not were i want to be, I'm not were I used to be.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by raphiemore(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Sombody say 'scrap it'
In OXL's advert voice...."Sell it"
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by Springz(f): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
XwhY:

Only two batches are available this year, I guess its because of the election. Batch A started in July '15.
Okies, thanks
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by condralbede(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
rattlesnake:
what is wrong with your leg....When u are not crippled undecided
Lolz.... You made me to go back and view d pix again!!!!
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=mayor20 post=37953755]The most memorable experience I had during Nysc days was NCCF.

You can say that a million times oooo! Same here! I keep telling people that the thing that made my service year was NCCF.....rural rugged will never die indeed!
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by fromnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
sugarvallly:

If you don't like your situation! change it. You are not a tree.

NYSC has not wasted 5month, Its you who have wasted 5Month and then pulling the blame on NYSC.

Am serving currently and its been a world of experience, fun and education.
I made this possible by God's grace.
Find ways to make yours same, and stop blaming others.
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by whitecloth: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
sugarvallly:

looking at your picture I cannot but cry seeing such a beautiful girl saying you that she has wasted 4 month of her service year, you don't even know the implications with your profile picture, besides, service is not boring o, it is those who refuse to do what is expected of them that found it boring, look at your community, look around you'll see questions waiting for answers, to solve is called called `service'..

Remember: WITH DEDICATION AND SELFLESSNESS.................... NIGERIA WE SERVE.

STAY BLESS
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by mikkypel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
The one I hate most is I am through now and U report still keep disturbing me.. E even worse pass mtn sms
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by possibilita(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
In Basketmouths voice"THERE ARE 2 THINGS INVOLVE"u r either foolish or not foolish but since u have already admitted being foolish there are 2 things involve "you either SCRAP the modafucking thinh or MODIFY it"
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by chiedu7: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=14pt]THE NORTH WILL NOT ALLOW TO SCRAP NYSC,
BECAUSE THATS HOW THEY TAKE HUMAN RESOURCES TO THE NORTH.

ONE PAPER THEY SAY THEY ARE MORE IN NUMBER.
BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY ARE THE LEAST IN NUMBER AND THEY KNOW IT.
[/size]
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
thanks to NYSC, I met up with my bills then, I learnt how to bake, how to prepare different types of snacks and I bead as well. it wasn't a waste of time for me because I served in a nice place (SUBEB) Lasgidi 14' I remove my head dress. It was a great experience. my fellow corps members envied me. I have a good job now. thanks to God Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by mbulela: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ojestas:
NYSC ain't a bad scheme..
Utter waste of time and resources.
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by obiak4(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
If they are foolish their business my pocket my concern

CERTIFIED EBIRA BOY

Navo oooo.....
hope u too are not certificateless like baba
what is navo oooo?
Spread my mat waiting for egbira boy
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by misspetit(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
sugarvallly:
Same here angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by Odunharry(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
XwhY:

Only two batches are available this year, I guess its because of the election. Batch A started in July '15.
May, 2015
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by XwhY(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Odunharry:
May, 2015
OK ...how time flies
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by prof12(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
2chainz:
Why scrap the program? @least one or two person will still benefit even if its a waste of time and resources
Or at least make it optional.
Re: 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2015
You are giving service in a country that does not value your service. NYSC is an absolute waste of time and resources.
A youth corper had an accident that almost claimed his life. He lost an eye and had some burns around his body and up till today he did not get adequate compensation from the government. You are on your own in this country, if u don't have the money, power and connection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.