Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? (1602 Views)

Pathway Services Interview / Bpsolutionsafrican Invite For Interview........are U Invited? / M.R. Limited Calls For Interview: Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
I received ds interview invite, but dont knw hw real dy r

SPARCH INTEGRATED SERVICES invites you for interview
Monday,14/9/15 by 10am
190,Wetheral Road, Beside Old Timber Market, Off Tetlow Rd, Owerri.
Ref No: HER-4578
Re: Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by adonismuller(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
I got same,,,,,,,,but information I am getting says they are into all these GNLD stuff.

Plz try to make more inquiries.
Re: Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by marvin009: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2015
I got same message 4rm them.........they r in to GNLD

They r nt real.
Thanks
Re: Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by wilfredadahor: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Jobs at Fosad Consulting

Description

Our client is an insurance company and seek to hire suitable candidates who will assist in creating an over arching vision for the training function, leading the development and execution of a strategic plan to effectively realize the vision, as well as the identification and development of HR/training plans to meet desired skill sets.
Training Manager (Human Resources)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience5 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR

continue reading and find information to apply click http://trade./ads/jobs-at-fosad-consulting/
Re: Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by wilfredadahor: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
IT Operations Supervisor at AB Microfinance Bank

Description

AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
IT Operations Supervisor
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience8 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldICT / Computer

continue reading and find information to apply click http://trade./ads/it-operations-supervisor-at-ab-microfinance-bank/
Re: Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real? by Nollyvin(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Run for ur life, I once got their invite n went a day before d interview to know how d place is ,only for me to meet a lady that had paid them 5k out of d 10k they asked her to pay begging for her money back. They will wash ur head before u know it u don fall for their sweet talk.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Primary Class Teacher. / Gtbank Is Hiring Intern (OND Holders & Undergraduates Only). / We Are Looking For Social Media Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.