Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! (3642 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Rita Ora Puts Her Nippless On Display At The Beach (viewers Discretion) / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
The 27 year old ex beauty queen has joined american stars like Kylie Jenner and rihanna who have perforated their nippless! Can you see the two sparkly silver dots on her right nips? Bad girl!
Click below to see Kylie Jenners own. Very similar to munachi.
https://www.google.com/search?q=rihanna+pierced+nipple&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMI1uLhi6PyxwIVDHuSCh3dlQa7#tbm=isch&q=kylie+pierced+nipple&imgrc=3_gXrAg4VJ-V8M%3A

Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by faith551(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
I ain't seeing nathing
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
faith551:
I ain't seeing nathing
you're blind.
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by FYB(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
its the design of the BRA
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
FYB:
no its not. They are clearly two balls. If an bra design wouldn't it be consistent and go everywhere not just in the nippless region.
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
FYB:
no its not. They are clearly two balls. If an bra design wouldn't it be consistent and go everywhere not just in the nippless region.
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by faith551(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you're blind.
U think so?
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
faith551:

U think so?
yes. Go to specsavers. Let them give you vision test. You'll thank me later grin
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Awesomelymade talk shitter. Where are you
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=37949670]Awesomelymade and charix talk shitters. Where are you [/quot

So piercing your nipples is in thing for you now. Ok seen!

By the way, i thought i warned you not to mention me, you and your fake and padded boob.

Leave me alone!

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=37950673][/quote] how are her boobs fake and padded!?

I will continue to mention you. Are you going to stop me. Cone and stop me then. Awesomelymade awesomelymade awesomelymade awesomelymade then you were mentioning me. Then I was crying for you to leave me. Tables have turned!
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how are her boobs fake and padded!?

I will continue to mention you. Are you going to stop me. Cone and stop me then. Awesomelymade awesomelymade awesomelymade awesomelymade then you were mentioning me. Then I was crying for you to leave me. Tables have turned!

I have since left you. I KNOW YOUR BOOB IS NOT AS BIG AS YOU PORTRAY IT.

But the question is, How long are you gonna keep padding?
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

this is not padded. Why do you hate so much
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

muna is known to have big boobs
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Divineluv14(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who cares undecided

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

The other day you showed us when they were about to escape from your top even though they were obeying the law of gravity, now the size has quadrupled due to padding.

Dere is godu...oooo

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Divineluv14:
Who cares undecided
you...that's why you took time to comment!
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

The other day you showed us when they were about to escape from your top even though they were obeying the law of gravity, now the size has quadrupled due to padding.

Dere is godu...oooo
obeying the law of gravity? OK. Umm they have stayed consistent in size unless you have a pic to disprove it
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Divineluv14(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you...that's why you took time
to comment!

Mtchewwww!
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Divineluv14:

Mtchewwww!
kip on..til your lips fall off
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Divineluv14:

Mtchewwww!
Your problem is jealousy. You dey jealous muna too much
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Can't see anything. I told you n u d e s not this crap. If you're not ready to let them open so we'd judge then don't waste me and other posters' time.
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:
Can't see anything. I told you n u d e s not this crap. If you're not ready to let them open so we'd judge then don't waste me and other posters' time.
I never called you
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You're your own worst enemy. You always expose yourself to ridicule. You must enjoy getting tortured a lot.
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

You're your own worst enemy. You always expose yourself to ridicule. You must enjoy getting tortured a lot.
its the truth. It's hatred. Like you. Its CLEARLY not padded. Only a hater won't give her credit for being busty
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by faith551(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes. Go to specsavers. Let them give you vision test. You'll thank me later grin

Thanks, but I'll pass
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
faith551:

Thanks, but I'll pass
and you're still commenting
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by faith551(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
and you're still commenting
. Yes, that's to show that am still passing
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2015
faith551:
. Yes, that's to show that am still passing
but your back
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by faith551(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but your back

No
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Israel5(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2015
Piercing dan start abi. Navel, Pus lips et al. Girls!
Re: Munachi Abii Pierces Her Nippless!!!! Look At The Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Israel5:
Piercing dan start abi. Navel, Pus lips et al. Girls!
it's sexy to have

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Look Ugly - Fans Slam Actress Uche Obodo's New Look! (photos) / Hushpuppi, Gives Account Of His Shoes, Says They Are Worth Over N144 Million.pic / Actress Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.