Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi (59588 Views)

Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Leonel Messi Takes Edge Over C.ronaldo In Latest Balon'dor Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oh my!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by enitey(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Loooooooool

It's good to have a good sense of humor
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin ***falls from chair....the op is an award winning clown
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by seanjy4konji: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
To all the idiots trowing insults...Learn to live,laugh and enjoy each moment while you are breathing irrespective of your age,race,sex or color...

This made me laugh and Well done bro...

Life is short to answer idiots who still use their chop money to send credit to olonshos who cant call them back

2 Likes

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by andra112(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Funny
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by abimic(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Highly needless, get occupied brother. Today's Monday! Seun didn't start like this! except u are footballer!
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by sleekier(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
joeace2020:
did someone use eye pencils..... bloody hell!!! doing this at 40 years of age?

I think say na me alone see d eyes. OP, u carry razor comot ur eye brow come use pencil draw am. U dense small.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by 2legit2qwt: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
lmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Dalyjay(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol, see comment
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
A47yo:
The moment i saw "leonel" instead of "lionel" i knew sth was wrong

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Bigdreams(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hilarious.

Check my signature to learn how to setup your own bulk sms portal without any technical knowledge.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by imma2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you show dull person this head, em no go fit ever forget any teaching them teach am on amoeba. Perfect diagram smiley smiley
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by olowookerekemi(f): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
69MissedCalls:
He must be from Ibadan.
dnt insult ibadan pls cus he must b frm mushin syd
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
The Op look like person wey get Down syndrome.

Wey your mirror?

Someone must have deceived you as to how handsome xtremely ugly and Omo-garage looking you are.

Chaaiiii!!!! Asewo/Olosho no go gree make you Bleep her in a missionary style oooo cos of these your eyeballs. Na Doggy all the way so as to avoid seeing this face.

See your eye lid like Cherubim and Seraphim witch wey just get deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by ilyas26(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Igbo guy
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Sanchez01: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! MY chest hurts grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly I was hoping to see "the Nairalander" on the pitch with Messi himself or see him pose with a Lionel Messi wax but this? undecided A lot of people really need to grow up here. I see no reason where this should bring about insults angry After all, the Scripture says some of us are wonderfully made while others are fearfully made.

olowookerekemi:
dnt insult ibadan pls cus he must b frm mushin syd
Imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by j1mmy: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
gonkin:
Man was made in the image of God, but when i see ur face i confuse
This ur face fit make barcelona lose match

People still believe this fairy tale in 2015 no wonder that country still practice voodoo...get some education pal
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by NemzySeries(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
hehehehehehehehe.....see fat lips like Rug
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by vani86: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:
The Op look like person wey get Down syndrome.

Wey your mirror?

Someone must have deceived you as to how handsome xtremely ugly and Omo-garage looking you are.

Chaaiiii!!!! Asewo/Olosho no go gree make you Bleep her in a missionary style oooo cos of these your eyeballs. Na Doggy all the way so as to avoid seeing this face.

See your eye lid like Cherubim and Seraphim witch wey just get deliverance.

very immature and childish comment.

Grow up

4 Likes

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by room089: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Faith in action!
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by darmys(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
omg. this is too funny. made my day
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by shomutuski(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Behira:
Hmmm......it is well
*rotfl* it is Ooo. My sis.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:

Oga, are you from Ibadan? grin grin
Must you insult another people's city, and if I check you must come from that dumping sites from south east
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by seyilaw2015(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
the gay na correct fan.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by akinolaaaa(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Behira:
Hmmm......it is well
Yea...added u up

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Akerry(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
and this trash made front page# smh*
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Omotayor123(f): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
hob:
Y wud this make FP for God sake

Mods just moving anything movable since 1960
So people can Laugh and bash him grin
It's the hilarious picture of the day cheesy
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
That dude is scary!

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by missKiffy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lmfao I don laugh tire immediately I saw the pic cheesy
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Kanmyos(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
nice selfie bro......
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by missKiffy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
A47yo:
The moment i saw "leonel" instead of "lionel" i knew sth was wrong
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.