Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] (9238 Views)

Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Top Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
There has been this popular saying that everyone on this earth has an identical look-alike. Some believe the notion while others do not.

However i personally agree with this and am sure you too will agree with me after reading through this. Below are look-alike of people who are totally strangers to each other but have an amazing resemblance.

My question is; where these strangers separated at birth? It seems so real..... See full list after the cut....

1. President and I

Well, the guy in this photo and President Barack Obama are not even of the same race, but they are so very similar to each other when you compare their faces. They both smile the same way as well!

2. Jason Segel and Albert Einstein

Jason Segel is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter who became famous for his role in How I met Your Mother – and guess what, he looks just like a young Albert Einstein. Pity he isn’t just as smart though – none of us are!

3. Leelee Sobieski and Helen Hunt

Leelee Sobieski is a beautiful young TV actress, just 31 years old, and does she remind you of someone? Helen Hunt, of course! The similarity between the two actresses is striking, although
they are a generation apart.

4. Strangers, are we?

The two women, both perfect strangers, in the photograph are so shocked on seeing each other because they look just so similar!

5. Eli Roth and Zachary Quinto

Eli Roth is a super talented director and Zachary Quinto is a super talented actor. What else do they have in common apart from being highly talented at their professions? They look just like each other!

6. Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice

There is nothing to connect Nina Dobrev, a Bulgarian actress and Victoria Justice, a Puerto Rican actress – they have never been in the vicinity of each other. But they look like twin sisters!

7. Identical Twins?

See the two men wearing hats in this picture? They look like identical twins, except that they are not! They are complete strangers.

8. Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Javier Bardem is the most famous Spanish actor of his generation and Jeffrey Deam Morgan is the star of Grey’s Anatomy. They look like mirror images of each other, and if not for their accents, you would have trouble identifying them.

9. The Werewolf and His #1 Fan

Twilight Taylor Lautner was pleasantly surprised to find that he had a fan who looks just like him. Is he a werewolf too?

10. Carly Rae Jepson and the Girl

This girl is just an average Jane, who looks so much like music star behind the sensational hit, “Call Me Maybe,” Carly Rae Jepson. We can’t see any difference between the two. Can you?

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/strangers-who-look-like-identical-twins.html

cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by rottennaija(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
I hope I find mine one day and hope my look alike is a woman

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
rottennaija:
I hope I find mine one day and hope my look alike is a woman

See ur life.......... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked ****faints****
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Mrbigman1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don ever go hug one man inside market when I dey young.

He's my first cousin I kept telling me self for years but was pretending cos his parents wia rich.

Damn! D guy was just my cousin. In height, muscles and shoulders build and yet hw was not my cousin.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Yustash001(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
The list is incomplete without Mesut Ozil and Enzo Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yustash001:

Yea

4 Likes

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Sommyangel(f): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Where is my twin o
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Segadem(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
Where is my twin o
u have to travel to sambisa,I think someone is there who resembles u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by JAZES(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
I believe this is true cos i once have a personal experience.
I was walking down one street jejely years ago when some kids ran towards me, hugged me and called me by a name i have never heard before. There mother and some of the neighbors sitting outside also called me by the same name and trust me i had a tough time telling them am not the person and they were shocked because they told me i look exactly like the guy they called me by his name.
So many people have ended up in prison or even killed just because they look like another person, i pray none of us will fall into such traps o. Amen
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Mrbigman1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don ever go hug one man inside market when I dey young.

He's my first cousin I kept telling me self for years but was pretending cos his parents wia rich.

Damn! D guy was just my cousin. In height, muscles and shoulders build and yet hw was not my cousin.

1 Like

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by faith551(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have two friends that look a lot like two people here on nairaland
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by jdstunt(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Quietly observing...
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by donholy28(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Their parents play away match
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by babadem2much(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2015
the day my dad saw my resemblance he called me n said I have seen your twin brother. I was just laffin cuz I know my dad use to joke with us.

.guess what the old pa snapped pix with the guy n brought home n my mum was OK so u get another one for outside u no free yarn abi? we all start laughing.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by CaptPlanet(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Yustash001:

And to think that Mesut was born in 1988 same year Enzo died, spooky shocked

1 Like

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 13, 2015
** goes around, searching, calling looking for my look alike***

God will help me find him...

@babadem2much e be like u be my look alike ooh!!! Just say I need carry small weight join body... embarassed undecided

For car owners and diagnostic shops, pls check my signature and help urself...
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2015
lalasticlala how far na? show some love
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by babadem2much(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
** goes around, searching, calling looking for my look alike***

God will help me find him...

@babadem2much e be like u be my look alike ooh!!! Just say I need carry small weight join body... embarassed undecided

For car owners and diagnostic shops, pls
check my signature and help urself...

hahahaha u be my real look alike small. yes u need to hit the gym for 4 months then we form colabo like psquare .lol grin

1 Like

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by knostbrown01(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Wooow
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by dangerous01(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
ME AND WIZKID ( WE HAVE THE SAME NAME AND SURNAME SEF
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by goldfish80(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
I haven't met my "twin" yet, but hardly a month passes where a complete stranger doesn't walk up to me totally mistaking me for someone they know. I got embarrassed by a lady last month who mistook me for a certain Michael. I hope my " twin" wherever is, isn't into some illegal shii. Before I get mugged one day.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by adeyemi97(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Justin bieber and ogogo grin

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHAF*cker
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by lordthree(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
trey songz is my twin
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
There is no one like me. Am the best
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel

Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by SirBlack999(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
That Zachary also looks like Fabregas.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
#Searching for my twin.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Lovexme(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
There's only one me.
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by Valfrankie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
We all 've a look-alike, chances of meeting them during our lifetime is however 0.0003%. Pity, would so much like to meet mine sad
Re: Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] by mikool007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
who knows sylar nd fabregas

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rock's Ugly New Girlfriend. / Photos: OMG!! Secondary School Girl Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush / Is Talented Musician, Prince Okoro Bobo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.