Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself (622 Views)

Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy / I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung / Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by wolesmile(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Defiant Jose Mourinho refused to blame his players after Chelsea’s worst start to a Premier League season since 1988 was compounded by a 3-1 defeat by Everton at Goodison Park. Substitute Steven Naismith came on to score a perfect hat-trick – prompting Toffees supporters to chant ‘You’re getting sacked in the morning’ in the direction of the Portuguese, who has endured his worst start to any league in his career. While the under pressure coach insists he is not happy with results, he will not blame his players. He told BT Sport: ‘I am champion, the players are the champions, the way they are playing is not as bad as the results but in every single game things are going against us. ‘We have to cope with it, football is about results. It’s easy to say and I agree completely, but results are too bad. ‘I don’t blame my players and I don’t blame myself. I don’t accept the results, I am responsible for the team, I am not happy with the situation and I am not happy with myself. ‘I am with the players, I cannot be against them, I cannot have a bad feeling with them, that’s what makes me happy. I am happy that tomorrow I have to face them again and train with them and prepare them for the next game.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/mourinho-im-not-happy-with-myself/
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by histemple: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Good that he wasn't sarcastic.
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by winetapper: 4:28am On Sep 13, 2015
story for the gods embarassed
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by mekonglobal(m): 4:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Ok now u think it's about playing smart? going behind ManU back to sign Pedro? It's payback time baby!

1 Like

Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by jamex93(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2015
u never see anything

till u go see ur self for number 10 for table then ur eyes go clear
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by fromnigeria(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Determine the problem and fix it. Before you are booted out.Thats all.
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by engrjacuzzi: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2015
The last time that Chelsea had a worse start to a top-flight season was in 1986-87 (three points - P5 W0 D3 L2). They finished that season in 14th position.
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by Smooyis(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2015
The kind of humility he should have shown earlier. In life he forgot that everything does not depend on how good, or hardworking you are. Thank God he and his boisterous fans are getting to understand this.
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
In thick and thin you have my support Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2015
I still believe Chelsea will stay up!(Won't be relegated.)

— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) September 12, 2015
Re: Mourinho: I’m Not Happy With Myself by easyelliot(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Your team chemistry is off. Stop talking and reinstate Eva and you will be surprised how the boys wake from their slumber.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard First Goal Of The Season Changed To Calum Chambers Own Goal / FIFA President Under Criminal Investigations! / Nigerians React To Enyeama's Exit From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.