Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta (27247 Views)

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Pensioner Commits Suicide In Benue State Due To Poverty And Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by nwarosa: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
bettercreature:
They are just dunce! with 50.000 naira you will pass waec or neco even if you are not in Nigeria
Another one of those.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by noordean(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
This is one of the causes of our problem in this country. Our parents are seriously desperate to make sure we all go to school. A graduate that did not write his o'level himself is now a job seeker,adding to the problem of unemployment in which he would have been more successful if he had become a tailor,a mechanic or a fashion designer.
Every child is blessed with atleast a talent. Study your child very well,and make the best use of it for him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
And when their children become criminals tomorrow, it will be termed 'the devil's work' smh.

Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder what these parents were thinking... is not compulsory to go to school.. education do not determined success....
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by bettercreature(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2015
nwarosa:
Another one of those.
Will you shut up? just telling you what's going on in south-west,you don't have to go to exam hall before you pass any exam

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by shekinahola: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
bettercreature:
They are just dunce! with 50.000 naira you will pass waec or neco even if you are not in Nigeria

Seriously!!!. Whaow what a good option you just offer. No wonder not many smart people are graduating from our universities, when they buy their waec and neco results.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by nwarosa: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Will you shut up? just telling you what's going on in south-west,you don't have to go to exam hall before you pass any exam
And you call them dunces for not applying your wisdom and experience. One of those.

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by bettercreature(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2015
nwarosa:
And you call them dunces for not applying your wisdom and experience. One of those.
I rep Olashore international school i had 8As and 1B during my time just saying they are dunce for not knowing what is going on around them

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Odegbami1(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2015
They should have mark their script first and see their scores. I am sure they may not make the pass mark. Useless family

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Nicepoker(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2015
parental love[right][/right]
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by desy24444(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Loss of moral decadence
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2015
I no even no wetin to type did kain shame for this period wen body odour dey give light and petrol
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by dokJ: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Its a pity dat they were caught in d act. But wait o, must d children go to sku? they could b subjected to learning trading, n other skillful ventures if d capacity of their brain is below d the threshold 4 further education.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by noordean(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2015
bettercreature:
I rep Olashore international school i had 8As and 1B during my time just saying they are dunce for not knowing what is going on around them
Good of you. With that brilliant result,i'm sure you are now a first class graduate,are'nt you?
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by obstead200(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Kai!!! This family's enemies follow them come from village (not that I believe that crap sha)
But a pensioner of 66yrs who planned his life well shud not have kids who are still writing waec.
By now, his last born shud be in graduating class in the university.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Mznaett: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by sauceTDA(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Basically they want the best for their kids grin

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by okeyumez(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Corruption everywhere. They are helping their children to learn the skills of cheating

2 Likes

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by cristweeezy(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2015
myners007:
A 66-year-old retired federal civil servant, Fredrick Omorieve and his wife, Evelyn Omorieve, have been arrested by the police in Asaba, Delta State, for allegedly sitting examinations for two of their children.

The couple were arrested by officers of the Delta State Police Command, who had been working on a tip-off over the Omorieves’ alleged involvement in examination malpractice.

Our correspondent learnt that the couple were sitting for an examination in one of the “miracle centres” operating in Edo State for their two children, (a male and female) when they were arrested by plain-clothes policemen working on a tipoff.

The examination was the West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

After their arrest at the venue of the examination, police detectives reportedly took their statements under cautions and they were released on bail.

The couple were, however, rearrested by the police on Saturday around the Deeper Life Church Street, Anwai Road, Asaba. They were accused of jumping bail and are currently helping the police for further investigations.

Confirming their arrest, the Police Commissioner in the state, Alkali Baba Usman, said their case file was transferred from the Edo State Police Command to Delta after they were alleged to have jumped bail after being arrested for alleged examination malpractice.

Sources said the suspects had been under pressure to assist two of their six children sit the examination last week Thursday at one of the “miracle centres” in Benin-City, where police detectives arrested them.

It was further gathered that the two children had sat for the sub-regional examination more than three times without passing despite series of lessons they attended before they were re-enrolled at the “miracle centre” in Benin.

http://www.punchng.com/news/malpractice-pensioner-wife-take-exam-for-kids-in-delta/
if na ibo parents do am now,una go dey yab dem... Yoruba nigga fighting for d ibos

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by batstan(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
I would have love to see their results first.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by GboyegaD(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Such kids will graduate from the university and blame the government for their unemployment. Some parents are the problems of the Nigerian society.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Florblu(f): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Clears throat.......what makes the parent thinks they gonna pass?for a child to be sound academically it depends on how intelligent the parent are.(anybody who is a product of an intelligent parent will know my parents are very intelligent)
When the parents are reading for d exam what will the children be doing?playing around I guess
Awwwwwwwe.....what a caring and loving parent
undecided
Daddy!Mummy! come and hear o,u keep blaming me for not passing waec at once while your mates are helping their children to write exams. so you truly did not like me.Somebody should pls gimme d address to their house, dey need to adopt me.
God bless my papa and mama.Love them to the moon and back!
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by funkybully(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
[s]
Zico5:
Now we can see why those state came first in NECO examinations. The games have really changed. If parents can stoop too low to write examinations for kids then we re up for it in Nigeria. The rate at which special and miracle centers re raining in south/south and south/East call for concerns. Government need to do something quickly.
[/s]

I was waiting for Ur type to come rope in SE into this.

Fool!

Raining ko, sunshine ni

Was it special centre that sent Anambra students to korea after emerging best in Nigeria?

Keep hating.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Florblu(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2015
cristweeezy:
if na ibo parents do am now,una go dey yab dem... Yoruba nigga fighting for d ibos

Na Hausa dem be abi?
You must be high on exhaust fumes
Eyin omo Igbo
Agbo information
Lori nairaland
Pe e n cheat
pe e n gbe hard drug.........
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by funkybully(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
[s]
Florblu:

Na Hausa dem be abi?
You must be high on exhaust fumes
Eyin omo Igbo
Agbo information
Lori nairaland
Pe e n cheat
pe e n gbe hard drug.........
[/s]

Another retar.ded yoloba illiterate that thinks anybody not hausa or yoloba must be an igbo.

Dunce travel out of Ur shythole South West.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by solonazzy: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
After dey wuld claim Dr level of literacy is high
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Fourwinds: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Useless parents, foolish children... Just imagine d rogue name "Miracle Centre". If there is nothing in ur skull, there will no miracle coming to u. I don't know y people just make themselves available for deception... Sometimes i wonder if this kind of people are human. Like that stu..pid lady who gave #2.1 million to fake pastor and her stu..pid puna..ni because of fame. Do some people use their brain at all
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Florblu(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Another retar.ded yoloba illiterate that thinks anybody not hausa or yoloba must be an igbo.

Dunce travel out of Ur shythole South West.

Igbo kwenu!!!
Never knew u will be dis hurt
But is it my fault that your kinsmen has been responsible for 70% of the crime recently announced (source :Nairaland)
Funkybully Pele o
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by cristweeezy(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Florblu:

Na Hausa dem be abi? You must be high on exhaust fumes Eyin omo Igbo Agbo information Lori nairaland Pe e n cheat pe e n gbe hard drug.........
lmao... Antie,me I b yoruba o...
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Florblu(f): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2015
cristweeezy:
lmao... Antie,me I b yoruba o...

Correct sure bro
proudly YORUBA
We no be like dem Funky.......
#run for cover#
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by lordkay10(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
It's common knowledge that a good number of secondary schools in the S'S are miracle centres, they add money for mercenaries to their WAEC or NECO fees, I taught in Rivers during NYSC and was threatened for refusing to help my students solve questions during their exam after the students had already paid the principal for the use of mercenaries
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Teeboy22(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
myners007:
A 66-year-old retired federal civil servant, Fredrick Omorieve and his wife, Evelyn Omorieve, have been arrested by the police in Asaba, Delta State, for allegedly sitting examinations for two of their children.

The couple were arrested by officers of the Delta State Police Command, who had been working on a tip-off over the Omorieves’ alleged involvement in examination malpractice.

Our correspondent learnt that the couple were sitting for an examination in one of the “miracle centres” operating in Edo State for their two children, (a male and female) when they were arrested by plain-clothes policemen working on a tipoff.

The examination was the West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

After their arrest at the venue of the examination, police detectives reportedly took their statements under cautions and they were released on bail.

The couple were, however, rearrested by the police on Saturday around the Deeper Life Church Street, Anwai Road, Asaba. They were accused of jumping bail and are currently helping the police for further investigations.

Confirming their arrest, the Police Commissioner in the state, Alkali Baba Usman, said their case file was transferred from the Edo State Police Command to Delta after they were alleged to have jumped bail after being arrested for alleged examination malpractice.

Sources said the suspects had been under pressure to assist two of their six children sit the examination last week Thursday at one of the “miracle centres” in Benin-City, where police detectives arrested them.

It was further gathered that the two children had sat for the sub-regional examination more than three times without passing despite series of lessons they attended before they were re-enrolled at the “miracle centre” in Benin.

http://www.punchng.com/news/malpractice-pensioner-wife-take-exam-for-kids-in-delta/

pInshur or

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burglar Arrested While Entertaining Self In Victim’s House / 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Shibiri Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.