Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Quality Camp Needs. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Quality Camp Needs. (6459 Views)

Batch B Nysc Camp Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
I appreciate those who have been ordering already. God bless you all.

All your NYSC Camp needs.

White Roundneck : 2000. ( 3pcs).
White shorts : 600 (1pc).
Rubber tennis : 1000.
Standard tennis : 1500. ( clothe one).
Leather tennis : 2500. ( sneakers).
Socks : 300 ( 4pairs).
WaistPurse : 1000.
Original belt : 1000.
Torchlight : 500.
Disposable panties : 500(6pcs).
Boxers : 600( 2pcs).
Washing soap : 300 ( 3pcs).

* My shorts are : denim, cotton, soft jeans, Lycra, jersey.

* My shirts are : pure cotton.

* The Waistpurse is durable. The belt is the strong machine twisted one.

* I make deliveries nationwide.

Bbm : 3353531E
Whatsapps : 08057318900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Cool
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by kayodefam(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
...mumu...siddon dia...u go see person buy na...u no see sey ur price too cost?...dey dia...

2 Likes

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by Lagusta(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hope you are selling these stuff at normal market price......
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by mashnino(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
den deliver fee is hw much
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by hola106(m): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Let see sample of d rest material
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by henrixx(m): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg ur thing too cost jaree

2 Likes

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
kayodefam:
...mumu...siddon dia...u go see person buy na...u no see sey ur price too cost?...dey dia...

Surprisingly, I've developed thick skin to people like you. I'm still selling fast. Be waiting for Nysc allowee

1 Like

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2015
henrixx:
Abeg ur thing too cost jaree

Cost is relative. If you call 200, or 100 difference too cost, then you don't have to patronize me.

There's tejuosho and there's galleria.

Thank God, those that are buying are still buying.

My stuffs is not for the whole federation.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Lagusta:
I hope you are selling these stuff at normal market price......

No. I am not. My things are 100 or 200 more expensive than the normal market price.

Considering I'm also here to make profit too.
But my prices are reasonable, if you compare them with market price.

What more, it's convenient. You get everything in one place
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by henrixx(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2015
CorperShop:

Cost is relative. If you call 200, or 100 difference too cost, then you don't have to patronize me.

Thank you
omo u dey ves wo

Take am easy o
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by Harinholar(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
kayodefam:
....Must u naw call her #mumu# @least she/ he doesn't false any1 2 buy....Respect is reciprocal
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by Lagusta(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
CorperShop:

No. I am not. My things are 100 or 200 more expensive than the normal market price.

No intentions to spoil your market bae, just asking...

I'm sure they are all of good quality....

Happy sales babe....
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by debris: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lolzzzzz if u need all those things make una enter market for people that don't have much u go see varieties at cheaper rates everybody with their business..

For people in lag u can find them in yaba market, idumota market,Oshodi but not always, also shoprite for ladies looking for the white vest with super quality
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by remioshy(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Hi,

I have sent you bob request, I want to order some stuff frm u, where are u based, I'm in Lagos
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by wunmi590(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2015
CorperShop:

Thank you

Please reduce the way you are being harsh to people, they might be your customer tomorrow, remember customers are always right.

We all know that no matter how some people bad mouth your market, people would still come and buy from you.

Is not everybody you take serious on NL, some people are just here to joke and make fun out of what is not.

Wish you success in your business.
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
wunmi590:

Please reduce the way you are being harsh to people, they might be your customer tomorrow, remember customers are always right.

We all know that no matter how some people bad mouth your market, people would still come and buy from you.

Is not everybody you take serious on NL, some people are just here to joke and make fun out of what is not.

Wish you success in your business.

I agree with you. I just don't like it when people come here to post all sorts. Just because the internet is there, doesn't mean you use it anyhow. But I have heard you and I appreciate. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
CorperShop:

I agree with you. I just don't like it when people come here to post all sorts. Just because the internet is there, doesn't mean you use it anyhow. But I have heard you and I appreciate. Thank you.

My pleasure
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
CorperShop:

Hi CorperShop,

I am impressed by your entrepreneurial skill and person empowerment pursuit however you are missing out on the most important attribute of most successful entrepreneurs which is "Empathy and Customer Relationship Management". I understand some customers can be frustrating and also disgusting but remember the best form of advert/PR for any business is that of a good relationship management and satisfied customers word of mouth.

The way you relate with some supposed "lousy" people on this platform is far below what is expected of a great brand in the making. The way you relate with others determines how other serious minded prospective customers would rate and possible decide to patronise you.

In a nutshell, no matter how heavy the stone (dirty words) thrown at you, dust it off and never loss your head. All the best.

MyADVISE: I suggest you open a virtual store (e.g. Kaymu, Jumia, Konga etc.) online to promote your wares

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Quality Camp Needs. by CorperShop(f): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2015
ITSAWRAPWORLD:

Hi CorperShop,

I am impressed by your entrepreneurial skill and person empowerment pursuit however you are missing out on the most important attribute of most successful entrepreneurs which is "Empathy and Customer Relationship Management". I understand some customers can be frustrating and also disgusting but remember the best form of advert/PR for any business is that of a good relationship management and satisfied customers word of mouth.

The way you relate with some supposed "lousy" people on this platform is far below what is expected of a great brand in the making. The way you relate with others determines how other serious minded prospective customers would rate and possible decide to patronise you.

In a nutshell, no matter how heavy the stone (dirty words) thrown at you, dust it off and never loss your head. All the best.

MyADVISE: I suggest you open a virtual store (e.g. Kaymu, Jumia, Konga etc.) online to promote your wares

Cheers

Thank you sir. I'm most grateful for the time taken to admonish me.

The counsels are quite useful and timely.
I will do my best to maximize them, it's for my good anyway. Lols.

Yes, im seriously considering any of the platforms mentioned. I will check into them pretty soon. Thank you again.
Re: Quality Camp Needs. by yokiti: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2015

(1)

Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Updated Nysc Allowance - Good News For All Pcm And Cm / How Long Does It Takes One To Get Exemption Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.