Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex (909 Views)

Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by lezz(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Is this the new formula for Lesbians?

A woman tricked her friend into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

Gayle Newland, 25, won the woman's trust using a fake online persona, and the pair struck up a two-year relationship, jurors were told.
The alleged victim told Chester Crown Court she had believed she was having sex with a man.
Ms Newland, of Willaston, Cheshire, denies five counts of sexual assault.

The pair met in 2011 after Newland set up a bogus Facebook account under the name Kye Fortune, the court was told.

'Truth revealed'

"Kye" had told her he was in hospital, she said, and was not well enough to see her after he was treated for a car accident and a brain tumour.
But the pair spoke frequently on the phone, the court heard, and eventually arranged to meet for sex at a Chester hotel on the condition the woman wear a blindfold.
She said Kye was waiting in the bathroom when she entered the room and bed was covered with rose petals and Hello Kitty bears.
The pair then had sex, the court heard.
During interviews, the woman told police Kye asked her to wear a blindfold because he was "anxious about the way he looked" and "could not walk properly" due to nerve and muscle damage.
Eventually Kye visited the woman's flat and the truth was revealed, the court heard.
Describing the pair's final sexual encounter, she said she had been shocked when she removed the blindfold and saw Ms Newland instead of Kye.
"Gayle was just standing there. I just couldn't believe it," she said.
She told the interviewing officer: "I couldn't believe that person would want to do something like this to me... these last two years had fabricated this world around me.
"He - Gayle - pulled the wool over my eyes."
The trial continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by jayriginal: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Saw this some days ago.

Funny story.
Re: Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Seriously...
grin grin grin
Tell me more how stupid you were for 2 years...
Re: Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by Sunexy(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Its an ODD WORLD..strange things are happening
Re: Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by Haywhymido(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Ode woman. Blindfold U dey lucky self say the woman no arrange 4 u to be raped.
Re: Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex by FTBOY: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
she was truly blind before the blindfold....God will punish all these lesbians trying to steal our property!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage / You Guys Just Need To Read This..... / Dirty Secrets: Ladies Will You Continue In This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.