Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * (804 Views)

++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : CYPHER By Mikuz ft Dj5naira * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obainojazz V Jigsawkillah * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
GOTTOBOY VS OBESEMF

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Tuesday 15 September 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by gottoboy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Check. . . Thought I qualified
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
gottoboy, as u make ready,make i know
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by gottoboy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
obesemf:
gottoboy, as u make ready,make i know
Tomorrow 4pm
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
gottoboy
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Closed : Obesemf makes it to the final.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by gottoboy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
obesemf:
gottoboy
Obesemf wasup? Sorry ah couldn't post before deadline, have been visiting the hospital since on wednesday, I think am getting better already. . .

Good news you qualified buh wait! your I still have the bars I wrote against you in my note pad (yet to arrange em tho), so am just thinking since you already have 10barz against me, why not we post tomorrow or anytime you free but it should be before your next round battle, so you'd prepare well.

Wah ya think? Mikuz can help us reopen the thread.

1 Like

Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
gottoboy:

Obesemf wasup? Sorry ah couldn't post before deadline, have been visiting the hospital since on wednesday, I think am getting better already. . .

Good news you qualified buh wait! your I still have the bars I wrote against you in my note pad (yet to arrange em tho), so am just thinking since you already have 10barz against me, why not we post tomorrow or anytime you free but it should be before your next round battle, so you'd prepare well.

Wah ya think? Mikuz can help us reopen the thread.

i'd prefer if mikuz allows it as an actual qualifying brawl. I can't be in the final with only free passes.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
obesemf:

i'd prefer if mikuz allows it as an actual qualifying brawl. I can't be in the final with only free passes.

You can post your verses if you want. But it won't count. Where is the discipline?
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by obesemf(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
mikuz:

You can post your verses if you want. But it won't count. Where is the discipline?

gottoboy, then we brawl after the tourney
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by gottoboy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
obesemf:

gottoboy, then we brawl after the tourney
You in the finals already, battling me wunt reduce that, all am saying is let the battle hold despite my disqualifying. .

Okay the best bet is let's battle after the tourney, hope you wont go out of materials then
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
[i]Lol [i\]
Re: * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Gottoboy v Obesemf * by mikuz(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

FULL ALBUM: Jesse Jagz – Oddyseus / Brutal Clash VI : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Deli Dimes / Gosple Reniassance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.