Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." (1610 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / If You Have Live In A Face Me I Face You - Pictures / See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." by Jenny1010(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2015
The face you will get that moment you tell your guy :"My pastor said I should avoid the sin of fornication. Hope you will continue to love me without sex?" grin grin

Re: The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." by Asito(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2015
I'm sorrry Op but where is the joke?

(1) (Reply)

#CGPA Trending On Twitter, See Hilarious Posts / Hilarious: After Smoking Warri/oyo Weed Before Going On Stage / Photo: When Your Barber Has 1st Class Degree In Customer Service. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.