Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned (3417 Views)

Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by younglawya(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2015
for those that don't know what has happened, the can find 3 threads on this matter below. I am young lawya. I have known Bobby for a long time. I have been concerned with his attitude for a long time and this led to me commenting on his thread and opening one. To my Greatest suprise, this boy in return made a very wild allegation that I tried to scam him of 350k?

IMAGINE

I have been on nairaland for a long while. I have only sold one dog here.
The person came 2 my house. I gave
Him the puppy and we went to the atm to collect my cash. I think it was 55k. That is it. I don't do so much online business because I am very busy in my main profession( the practice of law)

I know Prodegee very well. I know dj Vikki, I know anchor I haven't done any business with them but I know them.

I think bobby has shown the stuff he is made off by trying to sell off a locally bred dog as imported, reacting with wild allegations and untruths. when faced with the truth and refusing over several months to pay Anchors Deposit

it can be argued that this boy is criminal we don't want this forum to be filled with criminal elements. we don't want it to be like the auto and politics section. we want it to be like a family where we can ask Prodegegee anchor. Dj vkki. apitch, bsquared, bounty for help and informa[tion when we need without fear. we don't want to be sold scam dogs. we want to be sold good dogs at good prices

I DONT KNOW IF WE HAVE A MODERATOR HERE.

I KNOW THAT AT THE VERY LEAST WE SHOULD GET RID OF BOBBY SAXY BEFORE HE DOES PERMANENY DAMAGE

let's be democratic about it

PLEASE HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE BOBBY SHOULD BE BANNED AND EXILED. hit share if u think we can still accommodate him at our risk

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2015
younglawya:
for those that don't know what has happened, the can find 3 threads on this matter below. I am young lawya. I have known Bobby for a long time. I have been concerned with his attitude for a long time and this led to me commenting on his thread and opening one. To my Greatest suprise, this boy in return made a very wild allegation that I tried to scam him of 350k?

IMAGINE

Him the puppy and we went to the atm to collect my cash. I think it was 55k. That is it. I don't do so much online business because I am very busy in my main profession( the practice of law)

I know Prodegee very well. I know dj Vikki, I know anchor I haven't done any business with them but I know them.

I think bobby has shown the stuff he is made off by trying to sell off a locally bred dog as imported, reacting with wild allegations and untruths. when faced with the truth and refusing over several months to pay Anchors Deposit

it can be argued that this boy is criminal we don't want this forum to be filled with criminal elements. we don't want it to be like the auto and politics section. we want it to be like a family where we can ask Prodegegee anchor. Dj vkki. apitch, bsquared, bounty for help and informa[tion when we need without fear. we don't want to be sold scam dogs. we want to be sold good dogs at good prices

I KNOW THAT AT THE VERY LEAST WE SHOULD GET RID OF BOBBY SAXY BEFORE HE DOES PERMANENY DAMAGE

PLEASE HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE BOBBY SHOULD BE BANNED AND EXILED. hit share if u think we can still accommodate him at our risk
E wo lo kan mi be
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Younglawya the greatest idiot I have ever seen...so because I never sold dogs to u at ur cheap prices....this is all u cud do....ur such a looser and an idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
A scammer dupes u and stays out of sight...vickiboi tanks for explaining that to that fool called younglawya.u call urself a lawyer and being unproffesional about it...am sure u will end up robing yourself...pls keep posting everywhere that am a scammer.wen ur done on nairaland can proceed to other sites.by the time u spend all the money u have made on a case like dis even all dos people that u feel that got ur back will Pity u wen u start paying for wrong accusation...continue...have been fair enough exchanging words wit u...but it seems u don't wanna let the sleepin dog lye....ur envy will land to a very good place...I guess u have made enough money from the single boerboel u have at ur backyard....

2 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Who is ur mate and who is ur boy?am I ur mate in the first place or what are u feeling like sef?

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
I can see u don't know ur age mate or u feel me and u are in the same category...ur the fisrst that is supposed to be banned for trying to scam me of 350k...

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ur call urs elf a lawyer u don't even know what a criminal means...u just open ur mouth to say criminal...that criminal...u got no point.ur just a bad belle person...it's written all over u ....that's y u see some people look at u spechlessly...I don't envy your personality I swear

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by colossus2: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are beginning to sound/act like one angry

5 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by waoosa(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bobby, this is Wale from Warri. Take people advice and move on. I have been to your house before, inspected a dog and then bought. Most times on this forum, you always sound rude and it's not nice. I experienced this before we met maybe because I have a way of tolerating people at least for some time for benefit of doubt. I paid you N100k and paid the balance of 20k a week after and you kept my puppy for me for at least 2weeks and sent exactly the day I asked you to send it. What happened to such behaviour? You are fast loosing customers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by plentykola(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bobby is a man with kid brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good nyte all...ur complains has been noted...God bless u let everything end here
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by Stancrus(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Grow up man stop acting like a child bobbysaxy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by JADO93: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Everywhere Bobby!!! Please why not just let go of all the old cases and if any other fresh Scam ish comes up, everyone can then react!!! Accusations everyday (either right/ wrong) makes one aggressive over time! Just my piece

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by lahit14(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
I tink this young lawyer should be banned for being such dickk. U enjoy taking and whining ovr little thins tryin to make spotlight wit ur vague methods. Girly boy. Next he'll open anothr thread now asking the mods to ban me. Biatch!!! I owe u one hot slap remind me if we evr meet

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by barcaboi(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
lahit14:
I tink this young lawyer should be banned for being such dickk. U enjoy taking and whining ovr little thins tryin to make spotlight wit ur vague methods. Girly boy. Next he'll open anothr thread now asking the mods to ban me. Biatch!!! I owe u one hot slap remind me if we evr meet
this is a post from September guy....let d matter go....
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by blackboy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Now this is getting personal. Nairaland is not for friends only but an open forum. If you have issues with bobby settle it. Its like he is a threat to you on the pet section. Its all about choice if Im not ready to do biz with bobby I wont not for you or anyone to. This is the problem we have in Nigeria, you dont like someone or have issues with someone you want them eliminated. Very bad. Immagine "hit share for him to stay at YOUR OWN RISK" that part made me have to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by blackboy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Now this is getting personal. Nairaland is not for friends only but an open forum. If you have issues with bobby settle it. Its like he is a threat to you on the pet section. Its all about choice if Im not ready to do biz with bobby I wont not for you or anyone to. This is the problem we have in Nigeria, you dont like someone or have issues with someone you want them eliminated. Very bad. Immagine "hit share for him to stay at YOUR OWN RISK" that part made me have to comment.

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
younglawya:

IMAGINE

OP i'm quoting the entire post so you can re-read what you just wrote and be ashamed of yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by jeff1607(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
if bob should be banned, I guess many others also need to be banned. we learn everyday #nuffsaid
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by Stancrus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think we should learn to all leave in peace for nairaland section to progress we all have our bad sides no one is perfect I think we have said enough about bobbysaxy and I think he has heard our complains and is working towards change
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by bobbysaxy: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
U know nothing about bobby saxy, stop sayong wat u dont know....keep mute,bone bobby saxy...ur too young to be throwing stones.....better future ahead for u...let me assume u dont know wat ur doing...cheers
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by afrika4real(m): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Be in peace with all men. We are here because of the person we have for the pets, what we will eat and what we will be. Please let there be peace. Check urself everyone and make necessary adjustment.

Regards,
+afrika
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by Stancrus(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2016
afrika4real:
Be in peace with all men. We are here because of the person we have for the pets, what we will eat and what we will be. Please let there be peace. Check urself everyone and make necessary adjustment.

Regards,
+afrika
well said this one major reason wh nairaland pet section is not progressing
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by emeka2847: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
OP please be less childish.
I am so pissed to see people making so much effort to spoil somebody's name. Rubbish!

And you BobbySaxxy, in such situations just give one very detailed response that addresses everything, and let haters kill themselves. Abi must you answer them haters?

3 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by Stancrus(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2016
emeka2847:
OP please be less childish.
I am so pissed to see people making so much effort to spoil somebody's name. Rubbish!

And you BobbySaxxy, in such situations just give one very detailed response that addresses everything, and let haters kill themselves. Abi must you answer them haters?
you run into conclusion too early without really knowing the cause of the problem ask questions b4 u type or give opinion on matters you knw nothing about beside the matter has already being settled let the sleeping dog lie
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by olisafincy(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Bobbysax abeg you popular jor , abi you famously made. Everybody get hater, never take any of this serious oh.

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by enoch273: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2016
younglawya:

IMAGINE

Hm, you accused someone of scam, he proved his innocence and claimed you also wanted to scam him off 350k, you begin vex. Even the anchor wey you dey call self shame don catch am as bobby forward am 50 instead of 40k he owed him..

So tell us the dog seller that is paying you to keep spoiling bobby name ; angry

As for bobbysaxxy, no be every dog wey bark you go throw stone at, you will end up not getting where you want if you keep this up, be wise and stop giving people like this fame which they are not worth by replying them, I never even knew someone like lawya existed until you started replying him

3 Likes

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by JADO93: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2016
enoch273:

Hm, you accused someone of scam, he proved his innocence and claimed you also wanted to scam him off 350k, you begin vex. Even the anchor wey you dey call self shame don catch am as bobby forward am 50 instead of 40k he owed him..

So tell us the dog seller that is paying you to keep spoiling bobby name ; angry

As for bobbysaxxy, no be every dog wey bark you go throw stone at, you will end up not getting where you want if you keep this up, be wise and stop giving people like this fame which they are not worth by replying them, I never even knew someone like lawya existed until you started replying him
haba, what do you mean by "Even the anchor wey you dey call self shame don catch am as bobby forward am 50 instead of 40k he owed him."!!! You guys need to stop causing unnecessary arguments here! Did Anchor beg for extra? Bobby did in his own free will to show what he was capable of so? Bobby is a bro anchor is a bro! I support nobody! But I go against wrongs! Please don't start another argument of anchor nd Bobby! Kill this trend abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by enoch273: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
JADO93:
haba, what do you mean by "Even the anchor wey you dey call self shame don catch am as bobby forward am 50 instead of 40k he owed him."!!! You guys need to stop causing unnecessary arguments here! Did Anchor beg for extra? Bobby did in his own free will to show what he was capable of so? Bobby is a bro anchor is a bro! I support nobody! But I go against wrongs! Please don't start another argument of anchor nd Bobby! Kill this trend abeg!

You did not read the other thread

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by barcaboi(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Wetin dey do all of una....This story was September, bobbymax sef no serious....u know it is an old thread and u shdav ignored it instead of putting comments and starting old wars ......Pls thrash this thread instead of pple starting up old beefs.....
Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by Stancrus(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
barcaboi:
Wetin dey do all of una....This story was September, bobbymax sef no serious....u know it is an old thread and u shdav ignored it instead of putting comments and starting old wars ......Pls thrash this thread instead of pple starting up old beefs.....
Lols funny people

1 Like

Re: I Think BOBBY SAXY Should Be Banned by PrinceOgun: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Everybody is tired of this bobbysaxy guy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Dog I Bought For 50K (pix) / African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available / 15 Weird Pets In History That People Dared To Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.