Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 (3345 Views)

Notice Of False/scam Recruitment Campaign / Nafdac "Final Result Out!!! / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 by chinnys(f): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
NOTICE OF INTERVIEW, April 2009

The Successful candidates who sat for the aptitude test in October 2008, for recruitment into NAFDAC are hereby invited for oral interview as detailed below:
Venue: Merit House, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Time: 8.00 a.m. prompt.
Day 1 – 16th April 2009 :

Accountant I
Accountant II
Legal Officers
Computer Analysts
Technical Officer/Instruments Engineer
Assistant Chief Internal Auditor
Librarians

Day 2 – 17th April 2009:

Regulatory Officer II

Day 3 – 18th April 2009:

Senior Regulatory Officer
Regulatory Officer I
Senior Lab. Technologist
Lab. Technologist I
Lab. Technologist II

Please note that candidates are to come along with the following:

A detailed copy of curriculum vitae.
Original and photocopies of all credentials
Two (2) recent passport photographs
Certificate of indigene from the Local Government Area
Writing materials.

Signed:
Management.
Visit;http://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ for more info
Re: Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 by benefe: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2009
hey chinnys,pls do u have any information on what their interview questions look like and where did they request writing materials,what are we writing?is it another aptitude test.
pls nairaland help.
Re: Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 by Blessynna: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2009
pls av been on the nafdac site (www.nafdac.gov.ng)since yesterday but cant find anywhere i can check for the list of successful candidates of the test, can anyone help me please!!!! thank you!
Re: Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 by benefe: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2009
the www.nafdacnigeria.net is not opening but try www.nafdacnigeria.org to just have an idea about them but in this site u cant find the list of interview candidates except in www.nafdacnigeria.net.
Re: Notice Of Nafdac Interview: April 2009 by Blessynna: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2009
hi
okay i got it on the page where the days of interview was indicated, each post is a link to the successful candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment Fair / Consolidated Hallmark Test For 7/12/2013 / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.