Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How I Enjoy Fiverr So Much! The FREELANCING Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Enjoy Fiverr So Much! The FREELANCING Website (433 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Please Which Freelancing Website Is The Best? / The Freelancing Diaries: Part 1 — Getting Started Is Rough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Enjoy Fiverr So Much! The FREELANCING Website by jackreece(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I am Jackreece Oboms of www.obomswealthlane.com

I want to tell you about a freelancing website
website called FIVERR where I make nothing
less than $600 per month.

You know on fiverr, you only need to set up
gigs (services) and send traffic to your
gigs and wait for orders.

It's so easy to make money on fiverr, anybody
can be a millionaire with fiverr.

Each gig is done for $5. $4 for you and $1 for
the website owner.

You want to start up with fiverr?
start here==> www.obomswealthlane.com/fiverr.htm

Jackreece Oboms
08038976690, 07089009691

(1) (Reply)

Making Good Income From Statistical Analysis / How Do I Start A Magazine Business? / Here Is An Opportunity You Can't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.