Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island (2773 Views)

Male Office Assistant Needed in Lekki-Lagos / Male Office Assistant Needed / Male Office Assistant Needed At Ikoyi Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by vyking(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
Male Office Assistant needed at Victoria Island
Our client needs a young,good looking, male office assistant. The ideal person must be able to communicate fluently in English and must stay around V/island,Lekki, Ikoyi,Obalende etc. Salary is between N20,000 and N25,000. Please send all applications to cv@innovativesolutionsng.com
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by platinumnk(f): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
That salary is peanuts! I make almost 10X in a week !

I beg increase the salary!

Assistants make about 35,000 a year here, = N7 Mil at the current xchange
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by kingville(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
That salary is peanuts! I make almost 10X in a week !

I beg increase the salary!

Assistants make about 35,000 a year here, = N7 Mil at the current xchange

hi please can u get me any good job offer that i can make that,
this my email feelkc.daniel@gmail.com
so can talk am also on yahoo messenger incase ur online feelkc2000@yahoo.ca
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by hackney(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
Is the salary N25000 per sec or what? (and in V.I?)
Agency man!! grin grin grin
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by Outstrip(f): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2009
hackney:

Is the salary N25000 per sec or what? (and in V.I?)
Agency man!! grin grin grin

LOL. No it's per millisecond.
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by AmAlone: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2009
To make things worst before them go even pay you the salary self hem, you go first dash them one month or 15 days that one nai them go take hole you for work so that you no go fit quit. In order words they will delay your salary for up to 15 days so you dont want to loose that 15 days and thats it! You are trapped!!!
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by tokjohn: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2009
Hello if your Company would lincrease the salary to 40,000 or 50,000.

I could get someone for you, if it urgent.

Call me on :- 08050670142 or e-mail me at tokjohn@yahoo.com.

thanks
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by adebaxton(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
i have applied earlier for this post at the company's address in ikoyi in which i was delayed from 10 am till 3 pm for the interview in which i was not attended to. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by vyking(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2009
Our service to jobseekers is FREE OF CHARGE. We dont earn any form of commission or take a paycut from their salaries. Innovative Solutions is different from other outsourcing agencies.Our placed candidates in various organisations across Nigeria can testify to our courteous and free service. We have brought smiles to the faces of a lot of jobseekers in this country. Wonder how we get paid then? We charge our clients recruitment fees per candidate, which is a one-off payment once the candidate gets employed.

For the position of Office Assistant advertised, the stated pay is what the organisation/client is willing to offer (the offer is not from us since we dont pay the salaries of our candidates).
We appreciate your positive criticisms. For more information you can visit innovativesolutionsng.com. THANK YOU
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by vyking(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2009
@ adebaxton,
There were too many applicants the day you came in and we had to interview according to how candidates arrived, of which you waited your turn. You did not wait from 10 to 3; you dont have to paint such a bad image just to prove your point. However, we apologise if we caused you any form of delayFor your information, one of the candidates interviewed that day has started work with the computer firm at Ikeja. This new vacancy is for an architectural firm on Victoria Island.
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by tokjohn: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2009
Please i need the job, i would like you to please contact me as soon as possible.

Urgent,

Thanks.
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed At Victoria Island by chrisross: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Am interested in the job please,here is my email;xtopherdimaria16@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Graduate Training / Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2017 / Massive Recruitment At Calapharm Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.