Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mtn Season Of Surprise Now Year Of Surprise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Season Of Surprise Now Year Of Surprise (865 Views)

MTN Season Of Surprises, Get Free Airtime, Data And Lots More / MTN Season Of Surprises Get Free Airtime, SMS Bonus And Data / Wow! Mtn Season Of Surprises - Activate Yours Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Season Of Surprise Now Year Of Surprise by cooldays(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
MTN Nigeria last year announced a promo tagged Season of Surprise. It was a month long promo during which subscribers were reward with bonus call credit, bonus SMS and even some were given bonus data to access the internet. The Season of Surprise promo of using 50 naira to get almost 8,000 naira credit was pleasing to us all but it’s beneficial to MTN Nigeria in many ways too.

Note: This is purely an article but contains relevant mtn promotional codes

http://www.gsmgist.com/2015/09/mtn-season-of-surprise-now-year-of.html?m=1
Re: Mtn Season Of Surprise Now Year Of Surprise by cooldays(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
If you love to connect your Psiphon with WiFi, follow my on twitter "@olugbotemi" or message me on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

The Newest Gionee S Plus / Tecno Phantom Z Users Help Me Out... / How To Root Android Phone With Kingroot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.