Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Html And CSS Project Work - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html And CSS Project Work (1074 Views)

How Do I Solve This Problem On Html And Css? / Lets Start A Real Web-deveopment Course Here Html+css+javascript+php+mysql / Php, Js, Html , Css Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html And CSS Project Work by nollyj: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
I am looking for somebody with a basic html and css knowledge for a project.

The project is not related to website. It is about formating English text with 3 or 4 html tags (h2, strong, p).

Example of the work to be done is as shown below

Given a long text like this

Carboxylic Acids
Carboxylic acids are organic molecules which form a homologous series with the general formula CnH2nO2. Carboxylic acids are weak acids which react in the same way as dilute mineral acids.
They are named  (like hydrocarbons) according to the number of carbon atoms in the molecule.

You will reformat it with html tags

<h3>Carboxylic Acids</h3>
<p>Carboxylic acids are organic molecules which form a homologous series with the general formula C<sub>n</sub>H<sub>2n</sub>O<sub>2</sub>. Carboxylic acids are weak acids which react in the same way as dilute mineral acids. </p>
<p>They are named  (like hydrocarbons) according to the number of carbon atoms in the molecule.</p>

If you are interested, you can contact me through me email address - tosca207[at]gmail.com. We can then talk about the project and the price.
Re: Html And CSS Project Work by cmespeak: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
My opinion, i assume the unformatted text will be posted in a kind of form and submitted, if so why not use a text editor like jce to edit the text before submission, it will auto format it for u.

My opinion though,

1 Like

Re: Html And CSS Project Work by nollyj: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
cmespeak:
i assume the unformatted text will be posted in a kind of form and submitted

It is far from it.
Re: Html And CSS Project Work by coretravis: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2015
It's pretty straight-forward.
Sent you a mail
Re: Html And CSS Project Work by nollyj: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
close thread. I have found someone. Thanks for your time
Re: Html And CSS Project Work by dwebdesign(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
nollyj:
I am looking for somebody with a basic html and css knowledge for a project.
The project is not related to website. It is about formating English text with 3 or 4 html tags (h2, strong, p).
Example of the work to be done is as shown below
Given a long text like this
Carboxylic Acids
Carboxylic acids are organic molecules which form a homologous series with the general formula CnH2nO2. Carboxylic acids are weak acids which react in the same way as dilute mineral acids.
They are named  (like hydrocarbons) according to the number of carbon atoms in the molecule.
You will reformat it with html tags
<h3>Carboxylic Acids</h3>
<p>Carboxylic acids are organic molecules which form a homologous series with the general formula C<sub>n</sub>H<sub>2n</sub>O<sub>2</sub>. Carboxylic acids are weak acids which react in the same way as dilute mineral acids. </p>
<p>They are named  (like hydrocarbons) according to the number of carbon atoms in the molecule.</p>

If you are interested, you can contact me through me email address - tosca207[at]gmail.com. We can then talk about the project and the price.

********************************************************************************************************************

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Html And CSS Project Work by chiwex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
are u looking for a php, JavaScript, laravel, html and css, joomla, wordpress professional website developer or tutor

call: 08186311863
email: donchiwexco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Odoo, XMLRPC And Android / Where Can I Learn Web Design & Development / Web Development Computer Required Specs And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.