Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) (1374 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
So I successfully ported the AICP lollipop ROM to my Innjoo One device. It's actual lollipop, not just a theme so you can download apps that are meant for lollipop. Tested by downloading Gravitybox for Lollipop (It wasn't working on my stock Kitkat ROM.) The ROM looks amazing but I have encountered a few bugs and I need help.
1. WiFi not working (fixed now)
2. Bluetooth not working (I don't really care either way but it'd be nice to get a fix)
3. Audio output not working (I can make and receive calls only if I don't put it on loudspeaker. Music and other audio files only play with the earphones in. Ringer, Alarm only make sounds with the earphones in too. Tried a lot of things but so far, nothing has worked)
4. Camera not working (Tried a lot of third party camera apps but it still doesn't work)

I don't want to go back to stock ROM, this ROM is frigging loaded so, little help anyone?? Gurus, oya oo
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
calderon:
So I successfully ported the AICP lollipop ROM to my Innjoo One device. It's actual lollipop, not just a theme so you can download apps that are meant for lollipop. Tested by downloading Gravitybox for Lollipop (It wasn't working on my stock Kitkat ROM.) The ROM looks amazing but I have encountered a few bugs and I need help.
2. Bluetooth not working (I don't really care either way but it'd be nice to get a fix)
3. Audio output not working (I can make and receive calls only if I don't put it on loudspeaker. Music and other audio files only play with the earphones in. Ringer, Alarm only make sounds with the earphones in too. Tried a lot of things but so far, nothing has worked)
4. Camera not working (Tried a lot of third party camera apps but it still doesn't work)

I don't want to go back to stock ROM, this ROM is frigging loaded so, little help anyone?? Gurus, oya oo
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by 4peace(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2015
calderon:

First check where you ported the rom from whether the ported rom has same issues as yours.
Second you can ask the dev of ported rom for help.
Third,why not share the link to your rom,link to original one and screenshot,so Innjoo 1 user might help.
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2015
4peace:

First check where you ported the rom from whether the ported rom has same issues as yours.
Third,why not share the link to your rom,link to original one and screenshot,so Innjoo 1 user might help.
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
4peace:

The original dev suggested that there were no bugs so..
Besides, its a pretty popular rom based on cyanogen 12.1 and has been ported to a lot of other devices without issues..i think the mistake is from my end.
I'll share the link to the original ROM and my own screenshots later today.
I'll try to get help from the dev too. Thanks!
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by swisscarter(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2015
calderon:
None of these bugs can be fixed unless innjoo releases its source codes...but i know some foreign guys who could help
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
swisscarter:
None of these bugs can be fixed unless innjoo releases its source codes...but i know some foreign guys who could help

Mehn I hope that's not the only option o. Doubt innjoo will release that at any point.
What foreign guys? XDA?
Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Screenshots[b][/b][b][

Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Screenshots

Re: PORT: Unofficial Lollipop 5.1.1 For Innjoo One (Screenshots included) by calderon: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Screenshots[b][/b][b][/b][b][/b

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications, Features Leaked / Itel 6900: How Durable Is The Itel 6900 Phone? / 6 Other Reasons Why Your Phone's Battery May Be Dieing Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.