Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya (851 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Ndkings1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
JE Records’ singer, JahBless came for Timaya on his birthday, today, September 13, 2015 when he accused Jez Brenda – the producer who produced his ‘Hallelujah’ single of theft.
Hey bro @timayatimaya who ever produced that your halleluyah jam should be jailed! ..he lifted the instrumental off my album , #iamme album track 2 “jeje ft @oristefemi ..and gave it to you. I want to believe you know nothing about it cos with your years of experience in this game you should know the consequences of copyright infringements. pls avoid such producers in future cos they might tarnish your image. And for you Mr producer, see you in court.
A new beef is brewing in the music industry as singer Jahbless has just accused Timaya and his producer of lifting the beat of his song ‘Jeje’ featuring Oritsefemi and replicated it on the production of Timaya’s latest song ‘Halleluyah’.
Jahbless dropped his album ‘IamMe‘ that has the song in question ‘Jeje‘ (produced by Krizbeat) on May 29, 2015 while Timaya’s song ‘Halleluyah’ produced by Jez Blenda was released on August 15, 2015. Now, Jahbless is accusing Timaya’s producer of jacking his beat and has threatened to take him to court. As at the time of this report, Timaya who was recently involved in a rape scandal in the United States could not be immediately reached for comments.
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Ndkings1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thats workin in paripasu
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by dunsman(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
wareva!! in other news, where are dose God forsaken, wankers dat masturbated all over a virgin thread, posted by d one and only chief patriot. Make una show ur face now!!!
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by kestolove95(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
D song sef no swit...so ma see road
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by MuttleyLaff: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ndkings1:
JE Records’ singer, JahBless came for Timaya on his birthday, today, September 13, 2015 when he accused Jez Brenda
– the producer who produced his ‘Hallelujah’ single of theft.
Hey bro @timayatimaya who ever produced that your halleluyah jam should be jailed! ..he lifted the instrumental off my album , #iamme album track 2 “jeje ft @oristefemi ..and gave it to you.
I want to believe you know nothing about it cos with your years of experience in this game you should know the consequences of copyright infringements. pls avoid such producers in future cos they might tarnish your image.
And for you Mr producer, see you in court.

There are three type of copyright principles
1) in the musical work, owned by person who composed the song/beat or owned by the publisher
2) in the lyrics, maybe or may not be owned by person who owns the musical work
3) in sound recording of musical work, will be owned by the entity that paid for the recording, usually the record company

Timaya's Hallelujah is just too familiarly like Jabless' JeJe, and so infringes 1 and 2 copyright principles

Timaya is registered as a member of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON)

Jabless, if he's also a member of COSON needs to approach COSON first about this, as under Nigerian law, owners of copyright in music and sound recordings have the right to request payment in order to authorize the public performance of their works.

Timaya's lawyer(s) should have checked to make sure no copyrights were infringed before allowing Timaya go ahead to publish etc

If Timaya doesnt want to play ball, then Jabless can go ahead to see Mr Producer, Jez Brenda and others, in court
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by anigbajumo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Who cares

Ah don download da Audio nd vedio....

Keep it up Timaya
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Lilshorecords(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Timaya/Mr. Producer Vs. Jahbless is next nw. Whatsup wf Soundcity and Psquare. Who don reply who again??
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by osemoses1234(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wetin dis mad man dey talk....self.
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Publicity stunt.
Wetin concern me.
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Shaadey: 1:15am On Sep 14, 2015
Who be jahbless?
Re: You Stole My Beat To Make ‘halleluyah’ – Jahbless Accuses Timaya by Shaadey: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Hilarious Pic P Square Posted / COUNTERFEIT BABE Fake B00ty,fake B00bs,bleached Skin,vera Sidika A Complete Art / Actor David Nnaji And Singer Jodie Wed - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.