Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Learning To Driver. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learning To Driver. (2591 Views)

Learning Drive In 1month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learning To Driver. by inspiredm(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Rofl grin grin grin angry angry angry Don't talk about my man like that, if not that I don't fight ladies, I for show you pepper tongue Wait till he comes back from his seven-year sojourn of raising enough money to pay my brideprice, he will deal with you mercilessly angry angry angry

Come oh, wetin I dey do behind ya back sef, abeg commot for road make I see front joo angry Siena's sexy back has more to offer tongue

How many Men you get Sef The Height Of Sluttishness & Promiscuity tongue tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Iyalode you yab finish like that? ewooooooo grin grin
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

I am not the only one whose keyboard is playing up, I am sure you wanted to quote Toyinrayo cool Alagolo over to you, I have been telling you the same thing too grin
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Rofl grin grin grin angry angry angry Don't talk about my man like that, if not that I don't fight ladies, I for show you pepper tongue Wait till he comes back from his seven-year sojourn of raising enough money to pay my brideprice, he will deal with you mercilessly angry angry angry
ah ahn, Ikeyman be your man too?

You sure know how NOT to pick them undecided tongue tongue

7 yrs? rotfl

big_bumper:

Come oh, wetin I dey do behind ya back sef, abeg commot for road make I see front joo angry Siena's sexy back has more to offer tongue
rotflmao, what could Siena's back possibly offer you? hmm
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

I am not the only one whose keyboard is playing up, I am sure you wanted to quote Toyinrayo cool Alagolo over to you, I have been telling you the same thing too grin
hehehehe, am sure he was talking to you
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

I am not the pot-bellied chief with three wives on the lookout for a fourth one angry And at least I am still hoping and praying that the law would change so that women can marry more than one husbands too, but I am not going to be greedy like you, only two husbands is enough for me, until then, let me continue my sampling of the male species, as long as they don't complain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by inspiredm(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Oopps *Toyinrayo is the same as Morenike Alagolo thought she was doin Brash 

I was just about to Declare My Undying Love to that Damsel  angry angry angry

Is there any Marriageable Woman on NL

Off to the Romance Section
 cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

ah ahn, Ikeyman be your man too?
You sure know how NOT to pick them undecided tongue tongue

At least I am not the one Chief Inspired_men said was promiscuous and whachumacallit cheesy I am a saint compared to you and your legendary flirting cheesy Keep this on the downlow, but can I have Ozone when you are done, I don't want to join that long queue of greedy girls grin grin grin

*Toyinrayo:

7 yrs? rotfl
You don't rush to eat fine hot pap wink wink wink

*Toyinrayo:

rotflmao, what could Siena's back possibly offer you? hmm

shocked shocked shocked Oya before I open my eyes, go to bed, I will be round in a minute to read you your favourite bed time story cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

Oopps *Toyinrayo is the same as Morenike Alagolo [size=14pt]thought she was doin Brash[/size]

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed

inspired_m:

I was just about to Declare My Undying Love to that Damsel angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

inspired_m:

cheesy

Yes please, me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

At least I am not the one Chief Inspired_men said was promiscuous and whachumacallit cheesy I am a saint compared to you and your legendary flirting cheesy Keep this on the downlow, but can I have Ozone when you are done, I don't want to join that long queue of greedy girls grin grin grin
What flirting?

Ejo o, ema kobami cheesy cheesy

Dude said that to you out of heartbreak. He even said he was abt to propose to you cheesy cheesy

big_bumper:

You don't rush to eat fine hot pap wink wink wink
which kain pap you dey talk?
The natural one or the human made one grin grin

Them don corrupt you sha

big_bumper:

shocked shocked shocked Oya before I open my eyes, go to bed, I will be round in a minute to read you your favourite bed time story cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotfl

Nah, I want Siena to read it to me grin grin

inspired_m:

Oopps *Toyinrayo is the same as Morenike Alagolo thought she was doin Brash

I was just about to Declare My Undying Love to that Damsel angry angry angry

Off to the Romance Section
cheesy
Who is doing brash?

better clean that your grapvine, it's giving you the wrong info. tongue tongue

How many wives do you want? kai!
Re: Learning To Driver. by inspiredm(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Who is doing brash?

better clean that your grapvine, it's giving you the wrong info. tongue tongue

How many wives do you want? kai!

When I said Brash, I meant Crackles, My Radar Never fails me cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

When I said Brash, I meant Crackles, My Radar Never fails me cheesy cheesy

How long have you been using that radar?

How much was it?

The thing don fail you again wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by inspiredm(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

How long have you been using that radar?

How much was it?

The thing don fail you again wink cheesy cheesy

Just bought it today,

Its got a Buy Back Guarantee with a Life time Warranty

If it does fail me, theres a Return Policy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

Just bought it today,

I'd advice you to return it ASAP tongue tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

Just bought it today,

I believe you jare Chief Gbefila grin

Hmmn, no wonder Brash was giving Amebo no 1 the cold shoulder, she has to hear this angry Alagolo npari ise mo Sister Amebo lara cheesy kokoro ti nje'fo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Hmmn, no wonder Brash was giving Amebo no 1 the cold shoulder, she has to hear this angry Alagolo npari ise mo Sister Amebo lara cheesy kokoro ti nje'fo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You ppl better leave Brash alone before he comes here to let you both have it! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by inspiredm(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

I guess you're starting to feel Blue, wink wink Im off to the Romance Section Jare tongue tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
inspired_m:

I was just about to Declare My Undying Love to [size=14pt]that[/size] Damsel  angry angry angry

cheesy

*Toyinrayo:

hehehehe, am sure he was talking to you

inspired_m:

*Toyinrayo:

Dude said that to you out of heartbreak. He even said he was abt to propose to you cheesy cheesy

Okay Alagolo if you insist the Chief is talking to me, who am I to refuse the prestige that comes with his 9 chieftancy titles, and of course I don't want to break his heart cheesy But I am shy sha, because of my humble upbringing embarassed Oya now Chief, talk I am listening cheesy cheesy cheesy

Note to self, make sure you find out what car he is driving first before you agree to anything, don't forget that 190, Czarskit and Debosky are in the race too, may the richest best man win cool
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
big_bumper:

Okay Alagolo if you insist the Chief is talking to me, who am I to refuse the prestige that comes with his 9 chieftancy titles, and of course I don't want to break his heart cheesy But I am shy sha, because of my humble upbringing embarassed Oya now Chief, talk I am listening cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=15pt]Note to self, make sure you find out what car he is driving first before you agree to anything, don't forget that 190, Czarskit and Debosky are in the race too, may the richest best man win cool[/size]

I'm sure he was talking to you now?
Who wouldn't want your beautiful sef, no wonder you gotz 7 in the net already cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want debosky too? oga ooooooooo
Re: Learning To Driver. by bigbumper(f): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I'm sure he was talking to you now?
Who wouldn't want your beautiful sef, no wonder you gotz 7 in the net already cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want debosky too? oga ooooooooo

But cry but cry but cry I only wanted 12 like you too angry Why don't you send me 3 men from your quarters so that we can be even and both have the same equal number of concubines tongue
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2009
big_bumper:

But cry but cry but cry I only wanted 12 like you too angry Why don't you send me 3 men from your quarters so that we can be even and both have the same equal number of concubines tongue
Sorry, they'll stay here with me, until am ready to choose the lucky winner. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need your help. I need an army to overthrow TOH. She started this agolo thing and we must overthrow her.
I'm too weak, I can't do it alone undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Learning To Driver. by babeface3: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2009
e bi like say all of una dey talk from yankee. learning and Driving for naija esp lagos na different rule grin grin grin
Re: Learning To Driver. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 01, 2009
babeface3:

e bi like say all of una dey talk from yankee. learning and Driving for naija esp lagos na different rule grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

do they even have rules? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRICE SPLASH 1.550Spotless 2002 Toyota Seinna Up For Grabs SOLD SOLD SOLD / Nigerian Used Toyota Corrolla 05 ( Bought New From Elizade In Nigeria). 1.6M / 2003 Toyota Corolla Forsale(silver)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.