Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel (1997 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Bobbysaxy's Kennel Saying A Big Tank U To Nairalanders.gift Items Available... / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by bobbysaxy: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
I wanna use this opportunity to say am grateful for all the comments and ur observations.God bless u all..I wanna use this medium to celebrate those people who still believes in us...we promise to serve u Better...bobby saxy kennels cares

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by wunmi590(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Petlanders have always been a home to accommodate people.

1. What people needs from you is to always contribute whenever people needed advice on threads

2. The way you talk to customers is always harsh, try and change, a customer that end up not buying your dog today might end up buying and even become your best customer tomorrow. ( remember customers are always right).

3. I know importing dogs are always costly, but this is Nigeria and please help people out when it comes to cost of your product.

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by bobbysaxy: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good nyte all...ur complains has been noted...God bless u let everything end here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by bobbysaxy: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless u guys

1 Like

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Well done bobby saxxy. Was beginning to get scared cos I always respected your posts. Good u cleared your name. Kudos!
Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by osomegbe(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please I will love it if you simply apologize for all the foul and inciting words used today.
It takes nothing to say
I AM SORRY.

get off your high horse and let us make this place a better place.
Just an advise.

1 Like

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by wunmi590(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pleasure bobby
Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Good nyte all...ur complains has been noted...God bless u let everything end here...

Please nobody ever "complained", we are only advicing you, please watch the way you construct your tenses

"Your best response should have been your advice have been noted"

3 Likes

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by naijainfogalery: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bro you have been forgiven , nothing personal good thing is you came out and clear your name , this can only make you stronger and. Better , and I will beg you in the name of God , reduce the frequency at which you talk , and before you post anything think about it again. Cos even this your post here sounded like you telling some kids to shut up and let everything end here .

Just be people oriented bro. God bless you as you work on what has been advised
bobbysaxy:
Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by GRACEGLORY: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:

"COMPLAINTS" or advise?

3 Likes

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by art1f3(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Complain:" To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment."

He is right to an extent...

GRACEGLORY:

"COMPLAINTS" or advise?
wunmi590:

Please nobody ever "complained", we are only advicing you, please watch the way you construct your tenses
"Your best response should have been your advice have been noted"

He has accepted his faults and thanked all of you already,
I dont know why some people are still going back to repeat their so called advises. Aren't we over that yet??!

1 Like

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by wunmi590(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2015
art1f3:
Complain:" To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment."

He is right to an extent...

He has accepted his faults and thanked all of you already,
I dont know why some people are still going back to repeat their so called advises. Aren't we over that yet??!

It is non of my business, but the reply he should have given back would have been "thank you for the advice" not everybody complained about him, that statement have generalized everybody as a complainer, were as most people only advised him on the step to take to be great and clean.

Complain:- express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

state that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness).

Advise:- guidance or recommendations offered with regard to "prudent action".

a formal notice of a financial transaction.
information; news.

Meaning of "prudent action" Describe an action as prudent if it is the wise thing to do under the existing circumstances. If you're getting in trouble, it is probably prudent to keep your mouth closed and just listen.

Good day

2 Likes

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by bobbysaxy: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Mrng...it's Monday mrng pls don't lets start a Monday like dis...dis topic has been on since Saturday.i tink by now we shud be thinking of work(no disrespect)...am very sure by now some people shud or would have been getting tired of this topic...somebody like me I don't really feel intrested in the topic anymore coz its already getting boring to me...

1 Like

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by yommen: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
My observation is that bobby buys dogs locally and sells locally. But all his adverts claim that all his dogs are imported. Why does he have to lie?

3 Likes

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by bobbysaxy: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Bros Haba? On a Monday morning ur still sayin bobby saxy...Go and work bros,Monday mrng is suppose tobe a day set aside for serious work.nobody is talking about bobby saxy here anymore,cos the topic is even becoming boring..bobby saxy is not listening to all these anymore...he has had enough of that...get busy wit ur dosmestic work...the bobby saxy ur wasting ur time on is somewhere working hard at moment....do sometim reasonable wit ur time bros....no disrespect...have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by ENIGMA24(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2015
yommen:
My observation is that bobby buys dogs locally and sells locally. But all his adverts claim that all his dogs are imported. Why does he have to lie?
Late comer......we done pass dis matter since
Re: A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel by wunmi590(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
LWKM grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale / 2month Old Rottweiler Puppies / Caucasian Adolescent For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.