Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? (410 Views)

Teams With Best Unbeaten Run This Season In Top Leagues (top 10) / Which Club Jersey Do You Think Is The Finest? / 5 Youngsters Who Will Soon Breakthrough At Europe’s Top Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? by Samfigo1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
I support premier league, The clubs I solely miss are Middlesbrough and Derby county.
I miss boro because they gave my club Arsenal tough time during their stay in the premier league, they cost us premier leaugue trophy in 2006/'07 season...
I miss Derbycounty because we did bash anytime we met, I remember 06/07 season, Adebayor came off bench to score a hattrick in a 6-2 win over them...
I miss these clubs so much!
Re: Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? by Theyveedo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Leeds united. Fell in love with the club back when Alan Smith was their captain... Smith's white Jersey usually turned brown during games cos he was so rugged.
Re: Which Club(s) Do You Miss In The Top Leagues? by lomprico(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dnt worry go on relegation and join them there since u missed them this much.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Thread!! Fake Thread!!! RE: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) / Hamilton Powers To Victory In Japanese Grand Prix. Equals Ayrton Senna's Record / Quick Easy Halloween Costumes Ideas For Family Of 3,4,5,6,7,8 With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.